Reviews for Pick Me Up
iSam101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Aww! Cute!:)
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Lol, Logan's fake sugar high. That would be really funny to see in real life. It would make my day...

Ahh, Cargan bromance. So wonderful XD

Ariana
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
See, this is more along the lines of what I was thinking by the end of Big Time Secret. Angst. Of course, angst is always on my mind so I really shouldn't be surprised. Anyway.

I love the fact that it was Logan and Carlos because they're my favorite bromance right now. Next it Kogan and then Jagan because it has to involve Logan somehow for me. James is my least favorite because of reasons that are actually too personal so I won't go into them here because this review is about the story and not about me (see? I'm learning, finally!). I just love Cargan.

Second, I love the role reversal. Because Carlos is always the one cheering everyone else up. Like genuine cheering up. I feel like when James does it, he always makes it about himself. When Kendall does it, he gives pep talks and pep talks are stupid. I actually loved Logan in Big Time Single and the way he took charge and held everyone together. So I can totally see him trying to cheer Carlos up here, bit it doesn't make the role reversal any less sweet. It's adorable and precious.

Oh and I loved how you pointed out that James was the common denominator in both Logan's and Carlos' heartbreak. Why didn't the Best Friend Code come into play in Big Time Girlfriends? So thank you for pointing that out.

Logan cheering Carlos up was the best. Like how excited he was about it and how much he really wanted his best buddy to be happy again. The movies, the puppets, EVERYTHING. Especially when Logan came right out and said that he just wanted Carlos to feel better. And when Carlos hugged him. And my favorite part was when it said that Carlos' neck was sore, but his heart was fine thanks to Logan. That just summed it up absolutely perfectly.
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awwww! Fluffy! It was cute!

I loved it!

I love Cargan, so I like this one the best! But I like all three!

Great story!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Good Story
bluestring chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved the Cargan sweeteness!

The producers should really make more episodes like these cause they inspire you with your awesome one shots.

You are awesome. That is all I have to say :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
awww sooo cute! 3
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
You're right. This wasn't funny. IT WAS SUPER OOBER PERFECT AND JUST MADE FOR FANGIRLING AND CARGAN LOVERS AND HAPPINESS AND HURT/COMFORT AMAZINGNESS AND REFERENCING AND PERFECTION AND PERFECT!

Like, ugh. So refreshing. I mean, I'm so used to OHEMGEEINTENSE from you, and this was just so happy and wonderful and amazing! I LOVED IT! I've been raving to the entire household (which is quite full currently. I have that one house that people just walk in...)

Um, the puppets? I COULD MARRY YOU! Can I marry you? That was amazing.

Ugh, I don't know what to say... just... beautiful
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Awww Logan wanted to cheer Carlos up. I thought that this was really cute. I love how you brought back Logan's puppets, it always amused me how Carlos is the only one who seems to appreciate them. Logan puppets a hilarious scene to watch/read. This was funny, and I really like it.