Reviews for Every Darkest Sky
RorieAngel chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
This was a very interesting read! i have to admit, I wasn't really expecting the find anything good in the SJA fan fiction, but your work left me presently surprised. I love how just one small program inside the Archetype led to England being taken over by Bane! It's one of those interesting concepts. It was also very interesting bringing Clyde and Rani in on everything, I enjoyed that because it wasn't over done. I would have liked a bit more information why it was just Rani brought to the house but it didn't really bother me.

I enjoyed the UNIT sections, although it sounds like a bit of a horrible life, very restricting it was still very interesting to read and I enjoyed Martha. I admit though, Jack was my favourite.

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done! I definitely enjoyed it!
TK Lee chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
This has been a brilliant story to read, and the ending wraps everything up nicely. 10/10
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Liked the ending.:-) Are you going to write a followup by any chance?
Vilinye chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Are you going to write a followup by any chance? This would be an interesting AU setup.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Great chapter. I wonder what Nathan will do now. At least Owen had a bedside manner when dealing with him.:-) Can't wait to see what happens next.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter!:-) Wonder what they'll find when they get to the factory.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
This is great! Where did Owen take Clyde? Where's Luke? Can't wait to find out what happens next.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
They've met Torchwood now.:-) And Owen's in this!
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great start.:-) Can't wait to see where it goes!
TK Lee chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
This is just brillant, intresting look into what would happen if mrs wormwood and the bane managed to take over.

And great idea bringing the torchwood team into it can't wait to see what happens next. 10/10
yeti100 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
i feel so sorry for nathan and am taking a dislike to Rani, can't blame her but still. if this keeps going like these two chapters i am going to be very happy bunny.
yeti100 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
ok this was seriously impressive. interesting to see everything turned on it's head right form that crucial moment. hope you continue this, curious to see what happens afterwards