Reviews for The Colors Keep Me Alive
Cazzabluerose chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
First time I've read this ! So a shout out to daily finchel fics for the recommendation. It made me chuckle about the old episodes of glee when Finn broke Rachel's nose .
But really well written and much enjoyed
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
The whole story felt like I was in a painting. So vivid. Thank you for sharing it.
FinchelFeelings chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LITERALLY JSUT READ THIS AFTER I WATCHED THE FINN TRIBUTE EPISODE AND IM PRETTY MUCH A BLOB OF NOTHING ON THE GROUND BECAUSE THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND LOVELY AND IT MAKES ME SO SAD. YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE ALL YOUR CUTE LITTLE STORIES ABOUT FINCHEL. PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Just reread this after a really long time and I still loved it. I can definitely picture Rachel being Finn's artistic muse.
VicUpland chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Very nice one shot. Really enjoyed it.
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww... I love finchel :)
angelotadc chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So good, congratulations :)
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
just found this so lovely )
myeveryday chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aw, I really liked this! I really like the idea of Finn being an artist. I don't really know why, I just do. And I loved how their relationship progressed and how the story ended. Great job!
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm getting to love these Finchel AU.. this one was lovely :)
catmk chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautiful story.. I loved everything about it!
erin chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aweso?stor!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Amazing as always. Glad to have you back. This place just wasn't the same without you :)
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Are you KIDDING me? How could anyone NOT read the whole thing/! It's absolutely FANTASTIC! LOVED IT TO BITS! I'm going to be going over this in my head the ENTIRE DAY 3
Sma chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It's beautiful, Kenz. Truly.