Reviews for Pink Minutes and Chip Flavoured Tomorrows
It's really kind of sweet. And that last scene? Very him. ;)
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 6/21
Love love loved it. Right. In. The. Feels. I ship them SO Much, it hurts that they never met.
Aquira chapter 1 . 3/15
What a gorgeous story! I'll just insert this as my head canon regarding that line from now on.
Just a Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24
This was amazing. I'm probably gonna cry.
2maluv chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Loved it!
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. Or maybe I should be thanking that psychology lecture...) Anyways, this was really adorable
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was so adorable and cute and it made me really happy. Plus I really like the ending.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ohh how BRILLIANT :D
Islenska kyrin chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
It's so cute :D !
Eleven4Ever chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
hat's it.
That is the true Time Lord Victorious. Not the stupid stunt he pulled on Mars. This.
And it doesn't hurt that you fed my OTP. Eleven/Rose is. The. Best!
Except I kinda hate Ten Too. This is my problem. Nine, Ten, and Ten Too are supposed to have Rose. Eleven is supposed to have River (and maybe Clara). But I don't like it that way. I want Clara with Ten, Rose with Eleven and (with no romantics) I want Nine and River to go around freaking the cheese out if people. Ten Too just needs to hang out with Donna so her brain doesn't burn up.
Clana621 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love it, I love it so much! It is so sad, but so happy at the end. 33
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You did a great job writing this! I kind of like your title, it is random like the Doctor.
queenfirst chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
What? I'm not crying; my eyes are simply leaking
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
OH I FREAKING LOVE THIS!
This is everything do perfect, the only true way, so many different directions, golden threads gloriously spreading across the galaxy...in every witch way...
w0w. Just, wow. I loved this so much.
I just don't get the ask twice thing. :(
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is absolutely amazing!