Reviews for Something Just For Me
Love it, thank you
it's simply me n you chapter 45 . 11/27/2016
Glad they got their happier ever after. They all (Edward, Jasper, Tanya & Mercy) deserved it.

The twins sound very cute. Like it it worked out that each dad had a biological child
Anasamantha09 chapter 45 . 11/5/2016
Thank You!
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
What nasty snobs these "high society" people are. I'm sure that Heidi's comments are going to be just as bad as his "mom"
I have a feeling that Esme is really his mother & for whatever reasons (that I'm sure will come out) the Mason's took him in
it's simply me n you chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
Evil, evil Alice as well as the Masen & Whitlock parents.
it's simply me n you chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
Great date. Feel so bad for Edward. This new relationship really is hard for him to wrap his mind around.
bbmassey88 chapter 45 . 10/1/2016
Loved this story! Awesome writing!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 45 . 10/1/2016
Something Just For Us has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in August by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Something Just For Me has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Something Just For Me has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in August at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Ashmerlin chapter 45 . 9/4/2016
Amazing. Wow. I'm just speechless that was...wow. Thankyou so much for sharing this story with us.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
macadaaa chapter 45 . 8/20/2016
Beautiful love story. Thank you for sharing.
sasharose11 chapter 45 . 8/16/2016
Wonderful ending for them. Thank you for sharing this story and sticking with it through the end. I've enjoyed it immensely.
sasharose11 chapter 44 . 8/16/2016
Aww, happy wedding day to them!
sasharose11 chapter 38 . 8/16/2016
Looks like maybe trouble ahead?