Reviews for Something Just For Me
sasharose11 chapter 37 . 3/25
Happy to see an update. Lovely chapter.
Curiosity62 chapter 37 . 3/24
After a good wait, I wasn't disappointed. This chapter was really good! E is trying but I don't see J wanting to forgive his mother as yet. I think he'll maybe play nice. Not sure. It would be for E's sake though, and I know E will want it to be true and to be about J truly wanting to give Heidi a chance in his life.
Jake's proposal was the cutest. I can imagine him freaking out through it. It was adorable. I'm happy for them.
E made me fistpump when he put that boy Oliver in his place. How dare him?! What E and J has is unbreakable. Hmm!
I loooove Mercy. I hope there will be more of her in the story. She sounds like she's going to be a trip. Love the reason for the name, Mercy. Hahaa
Curiosity62 chapter 36 . 3/24
Short and perfect. The title of the chapter said it all for me.
bbbluez chapter 37 . 3/20
Yay for Tanya and Jake! Amazing moments between Edward and Jasper. Jasper may need some time to completely forgive mom.
35nanou chapter 37 . 3/20
C'est un vrai plaisir de te retrouver ainsi que cette histoire même s'il m'a fallu quelques jours pour me replonger dedans!.
Que dire de la réaction d'Edward quand lui et Jasper sont allés rencontrer Heidi. Je dirais que je comprends Edward mais qu'il en attendait trop de Jasper car ce dernier a un passif avec sa mère qu'Edward ne connait pas forcément et qu'il sera forcément difficile pour Jasper de refaire confiance à sa mère. Il faut laisser faire le temps et que Heidi démontre à Jasper qu'elle a changé.
Si Jasper a du mal à faire confiance à sa mère avec Edward c'est différent car sexuellement parlant Jasper a des craintes mais va au delà de celles-ci et enfin découvre et finalement apprécie le fait d'être aussi un "fond".
Maintenant qu'Edward a été sauvé de la prostitution grâce à la bonne âme et l'amour de Jasper, il veut à présent rendre la pareille à quelqu'un dans le même besoin qu'il était à l'époque ce qui est tout à son honneur, ne pas oublier et améliorer les choses pour ceux qui peuvent être sauvés.
Merci pour ce chapitre et à bientôt.
brynn.brigham chapter 37 . 3/20
So glad to see an update for this story!
Mistydeb chapter 37 . 3/19
Aww, Edward finally made love to jasper. I can understand jaspers reticence about Heidi's intentions, it will take a lot for him to forgive her previous behaviour towards him. I'm happy for Tanya and jake, she really does deserve to be in love, safe and happy. Oliver seems a bit odd, I hope he doesn't try anything else with Edward. Maybe mercy will reach out to Edward soon. Debbie
twilightreaderaddict chapter 37 . 3/19
Welcome back and thanks for the great chapter! Edward and jasper are just too sexy for their own good!

Meechy
maryhell chapter 37 . 3/19
Awww it's great to see your boys again. I've missed them so much.
Letty1973 chapter 37 . 3/18
I'm so glad you finally updated, I love this fic it's one of my favorites, can't wait for the next chapter it would be great if Edward was to use the Mason fortune to do some good maybe open up a center to help out people like him out on the streets and in the process really stick it to his father and aunt
beanothercullen chapter 37 . 3/18
Yayy update! Omg Mercy's name, MAN that cracked me up. Really good update, I cant wait to see how they end up working everything out with Mama. Thanks!
TD69 chapter 37 . 3/18
Great chapter! Edward was wrong in trying to rush the reconcilement between Jasper & Heidi, mother & son have to duke things out & there bound to be some yelling before some common ground is found.

I'm so glad you are continuing this story, it is one of my favorites.
MaatsProdigy chapter 36 . 1/1
Read it again and fell in love with it again. Hope you finish :)
KM525 chapter 36 . 9/12/2014
Miss you, miss these boys. Hope everything is ok.
Mandy1962 chapter 36 . 7/25/2014
Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thankyou so much. Brilliant as usual.