Reviews for Dominance Over Memoria
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yet a other amazing story and yeah I always wonder how come they never had code names yet they were trying to hide who they were lol

Love it
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I liked the zord-names :D It was a pretty cool touch. And the fic was short but nicely-written. You managed to portray Trent's feelings perfectly. Good job! :)
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was really interesting! I liked the byplay between Drago and Trent, particularly the "I don't like yellow/Wait, but I like yellow!/Shut up, I'm in control"
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was so incredibly good. The way you got into Trent's mind and showing the two different individuals in there. I think you did such a great job at showing that and explaining why things happened the way they did. I love that part when Trent recognizes Kira and you can see a battle, showing how Trent was able to gain control was so good.

And I loved the codenames Drago/Trent gave the other rangers, something I could see happening. Great job. Once more I completely loved this!
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
-"Never did like the color yellow." he commented, stalking towards her

Should be a comma after "yellow" instead of a full stop.

-"Wait, I don't mind objected..."

Needs a space between "yellow" and "Trent."

-"I would have won."I'll be back." Drago promised, the Rangers

I think "I would have won." and "I'll be back" (again with the comma full stop issue) were meant to be on seperate lines, in that while it's the same character talking, it's seperating thought from speech.

-Despite the grammer and punctuation errors, I thought this was well written. Gets to the point quickly, dialogue is well written. I also like the codename idea, or at least as far as Trent calling his alter ego "Drago." Codenames work for the other rangers as well, though in regards to them using them as a team, I'm not too worried. I have noticed it before, but most of the time it seems to be the case that civilians would be out of the fighting area regardless. Kind of adds to the difference between Trent and Drago here, in that he CAN call them by name (or Kira at least) while his alter ego sees them as enemies.

All in all, good job.
B chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Where us that story you adopted? That story should be published!
Gojira Geek chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
would you please make another chapter and another and another please (makes pleading face)
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great one shot. I love the episode too and I agree with you on the name thing. People must be kinda dim not to hear them and guess their real identity especially in A Bully For Ethan.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Yes. ZOMG, THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME. Seriously, I heart you forever for this! XD Way to go!
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was one of my favorite scenes in the series :3 Beautiful job rewriting it

(I like the code names too)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.