Reviews for Beyond the Twilight and the Mist
girl43 chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh I hope you will eventually pick this story up and continue writing it... I just watched the movie yesterday for the first time. Andrew was my favourite character and he deserves some true happiness. I know I would have picked him over the others!
RandomAmi chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed that! I love Alfred so much, and am glad someone wrote a fic for him! Will you ever continue this? Please do!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I loved this very much and I do hope that you will please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very cool
carla chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
please continue i always loved this movie and the tristan susanah interaction. they were both passionate so it was inevitable and unstoppable they fall in love. they like the land pssionately, the freedom and life furiously. in a way i think susannah was just infatued with samuel, it was first crush, she was young, terribly beautiful and surounded by wealthy gentleman who fall in love with her but she was bored with them, she needed a free life just to live out the upper society, to be free of the convention and mondanity even if she like the civilized and cultured life, she wanted more and samuel was there , speaking of a new life, a great country, sauvage life and it was a dream coming into reality. But in the movie , we see she fall in love with the first view of tristan like he was totaly taken with her since the first time he see her. they fight it because both of them care deeply for samuel but it was there between them, their nature, their soul recognizing and meeting each other. and albert see it like tristan's father. they were made for each other and no weeding stop their feeling. when he come back to find she wed albert, he was devasted but he was not a man to lose himself , he take a new wife who was madly in love with him and never asking him what his feeling were for susanah, she was too simple, the exact contrary to susanah who was tortured, she wait a long time but not enough and it was breathtaking to see her so devastated, so beautiful when she see him and he see her in her garden. i always thing they will have had an affait together because they cant separate, they need each other to breathe, he always think of her when he was away. she was fiery, they fight, they cry when they were together but the fire never stop.i always think what if, what if he go to her because he see something in her when he meet her in the city and was worried. what if after they spoke, she divorced albert and go away and he chase after her because he was ready to commit completly to her and only her and they will run the ranch together and maybe have children. continue it's good to see fanfic about both of them
Laura chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Keep up the writing. It is really quite good.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You should continue this, I for one would love to keep reading! It's cool you thought to do this, there's not many (barely any) fics for this movie, and that's a pity cos there's a lot of good material worth writing about. I liked Alfred's character, he always did get the short end of the stick though, which bothered me, but now you've started this...and I hope you intend to finish! I'm encouraging you to, you've got a reader/reviewer in me! Have a happy christmas! - Ciao :)
Rita Lange chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I feel the premise of thsi story is great; it definitely has a lot of potential! I would love to see how it progresses.

However, I also think that when you wrote about her running away/not running away thing I was sort of rushed and indecisive. But on the whole, I'm really looking forward to the next bit!
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This looks great! I hope you will continue it - there are far too few stories for this great classic movie!