Reviews for H2O JUST ADD WATER SEASON 4
GilGalen chapter 5 . 7/3
Oh, please update! I really like what you're doing with season 4 of H2O!
write more please
write is really great please update
Mr. BubbleButt chapter 5 . 1/28
Why did you stop writing ;-;

Such a good story ;-;
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Update please! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Iove the story lines I wish you would acuatly finish the book I might use the story lines if you don't
erica garcia chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
good book i can't wait to read more of it.
erica garcia chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
yah are really great at telling storys its fun and entertaining to read it.
erica garcia chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I think that that was a good chapter i totally loved it it was amazing and beatiful.
pietoraven36 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Daw! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE ENERNITY OF FANFICTION! PLEASE KEEP WRITING SO THAT MY SOUL WON'T BE LOST TO THE DARKNESS! IT'S AMAZING! GOOD WRITING! PLEASE!
h2obeth chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I love this fanfic! Its got so much imagination in it! i absolutely love it, cant wait for the next episode!
Aqua Elsa chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
okay, what is up with this? There's only five chapters, a huge cliff hanger, and questions that haven't been answered. Why is there not another chapter?! I mean, it's been like two years since this chapter. I and possible others would really another chapter. I mean seriously! Pretty please write a new chapter because I am dying to know what happens next.
Dreamflyer8 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
These are really good! You are a great writer, and Id love any new chapters you might write!
Kathryn chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
i cant wait for episode 6 and 7
Kathryn chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
this is great if you hadnt said it was yours i would have thought this was a real episode. I am not the kind of person to say a 8 minute fanmade episode was good or great this is truly amazing