Reviews for H2O JUST ADD WATER SEASON 4
erica garcia chapter 3 . 2/9
good book i can't wait to read more of it.
erica garcia chapter 2 . 2/7
yah are really great at telling storys its fun and entertaining to read it.
erica garcia chapter 1 . 2/7
I think that that was a good chapter i totally loved it it was amazing and beatiful.
pietoraven36 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Daw! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE ENERNITY OF FANFICTION! PLEASE KEEP WRITING SO THAT MY SOUL WON'T BE LOST TO THE DARKNESS! IT'S AMAZING! GOOD WRITING! PLEASE!
h2obeth chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I love this fanfic! Its got so much imagination in it! i absolutely love it, cant wait for the next episode!
Aqua Elsa chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
okay, what is up with this? There's only five chapters, a huge cliff hanger, and questions that haven't been answered. Why is there not another chapter?! I mean, it's been like two years since this chapter. I and possible others would really another chapter. I mean seriously! Pretty please write a new chapter because I am dying to know what happens next.
Dreamflyer8 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
These are really good! You are a great writer, and Id love any new chapters you might write!
Kathryn chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
i cant wait for episode 6 and 7
Kathryn chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
this is great if you hadnt said it was yours i would have thought this was a real episode. I am not the kind of person to say a 8 minute fanmade episode was good or great this is truly amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
can you please makes some new episodes! Thanks! and can you make will be in more of them!
benderjam chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
You should have added a sixth chapter.
benderjam chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is pretty good. Honestly, this does seem at least a little bit like what they would do if they actually started a fourth season.
emma.babcock.58 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I really liked it but why did it end there, I would have liked it better if it didn't end there. It would have been nice to see how Emma and Bella reacted to each other!
BTW: My name is Emma and I surprisingly have a dog named Bella, its a little weird...

Your fan,
Emma :)
IGotFangsGarlicH8r chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hey, this is really good! I agree that there should have been a season 4 :D Please continue :) !
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2013