Reviews for H2O JUST ADD WATER SEASON 4
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
I love your story. It's really creative and you're a great writer. I feel like you really stayed true to the characters and also did a good job continuing on from where the show left off. Please keep writing these! They are so fun to read :)
dreamwindjill chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Oh, please update! I really like what you're doing with season 4 of H2O!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
write more please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
write is really great please update
Mr. BubbleButt chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Why did you stop writing ;-;

Such a good story ;-;
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Update please! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Iove the story lines I wish you would acuatly finish the book I might use the story lines if you don't
erica garcia chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
good book i can't wait to read more of it.
erica garcia chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
yah are really great at telling storys its fun and entertaining to read it.
erica garcia chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I think that that was a good chapter i totally loved it it was amazing and beatiful.
pietoraven36 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Daw! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE ENERNITY OF FANFICTION! PLEASE KEEP WRITING SO THAT MY SOUL WON'T BE LOST TO THE DARKNESS! IT'S AMAZING! GOOD WRITING! PLEASE!
h2obeth chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I love this fanfic! Its got so much imagination in it! i absolutely love it, cant wait for the next episode!
Aqua Elsa chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
okay, what is up with this? There's only five chapters, a huge cliff hanger, and questions that haven't been answered. Why is there not another chapter?! I mean, it's been like two years since this chapter. I and possible others would really another chapter. I mean seriously! Pretty please write a new chapter because I am dying to know what happens next.
Dreamflyer8 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
These are really good! You are a great writer, and Id love any new chapters you might write!
Kathryn chapter 5 . 1/29/2014