Reviews for Anchor
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! There needs to be a sequel. That is all.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is lovely in a quiet way that I adore.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Why is your writing so amazing?! Seriously!?
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was sweet D
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I admit that I immediately swapped some words in my head to make it more romance less bromance, but I appreciate the fic and I found it immensely enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Tanigi chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
*sigh* Wow, that was good. Sweet in an appropriately masculine way, and not sappy at all. I loved your characterization. Very good fic! :heart:
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my gosh. This has just got to be the most perfect Roy&Kaldur friendship fic that I have ever read. Ever. Just... everything was so perfect! (Except for the fact that-evidently-Kaldur's mother is still alive. I didn't know this until a couple of weeks ago, though, so shruuug.)

Your style is concise and clear, but it's not as though emotion is lacking. The very end of this story ("Brothers?" Roy asks, his voice low. The question is for Kaldur alone.

Kaldur pauses, then nods, and they share a quiet smile.

As the ship takes off, he watches Roy from the window. The archer is sitting astride his motorcycle, neck craned up to watch them go; when they clear the skyline, he pulls up the kickstand and zooms off, into the city and out of sight.

"Brothers," Kaldur repeats to himself in a whisper.

The word tastes promising.)

shows that.

I feel like their friendship is downplayed by the fandom, and this is just an excellent way to prove me wrong. I really adored this, and hope to read more of your stuff.
Puma22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Really well captured, everyone's in character - thank you for the awesome story.
Serenity.Jones chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww. I love this story so much!

I'm really glad that there was no slash innuendo stuff in it like others. So, I thank you. :) I really love how you stay in character for Roy and Kaldur, And it makes me really happy that you portrayed them more as brothers than "partners". Haha.

I also, might add, all the times that Kaldur put himself in danger So that the others would not get injured. His intentions are so sweet, but unfortunately the results are not.
TwingtwangGoesTheUkulele chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
so great. You capture kaldurs character nearly perfectly. A little dramatic, but hey that's what captures peoples attention. This could totally be an episode. Kaldur needs more screen time!

Roy and kaldurs bromance is an added bonus ;) the last line was awesome too. "the word tastes promising" aahh great stuff!
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awwww! I love stories like this! It's really cute, I'm glad someone acknowledged Aqualad's existence. There could never be too much love for Kaldur!
Gambrick chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Enjoyable story. Glad to know someone cares for the relationship between these two. Pretty much got tired of seeing all the Robin fanfics.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Not gonna lie, im kinda disappointing this wasen't a slash! Haha! I still really enjoyed it, tho! :)
flowersun chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really liked your story :) I felt you got the characters right! Don't listen to the other negative talkers this story was awesome :D great writing and finally someone writes about the great leader Aqualad!
The AntiCoolant chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
alittle fanatical on kaldurs part, but this is really good. Go ahead and delete redhawk's review because its groundless, him being self sacrificial is alot like him (maybe not to that extent.) and i loved that fact that roy and kaldur are BROTHERS and not romantically involved. (because thats rare)

yeah, I actually logged in this time...