Reviews for The Legacy of Severus Snape
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was really good and reaaly diffrent. I've not read one like that before. I look forward to reading some more of your work, well done :)
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was a good glimpse into Severus' head and also his niece. Maybe you could do another story detailing the Snape family? Was Vivian the daughter of Severus' sister or brother? Or even a story where Vivian meets Severus as a spirit? It seems like she would have magic to speak to her relative. Or maybe find a magical portrait? Maybe some more interaction between Severus and Lily with her?

One other thing, when you're having characters think to themselves, it's a good idea to put their thoughts in italics to set them apart and make the reader know the character is thinking to herself.

I like this story!
TamariChan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nice writing! Not really a full story in itself, but I really like it.
Chicken and Cheese chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ooh, that was good! I liked that! I love the way you began with Vivian and then Snape and then Vivian again. It was really sweet and it was a lovely ending! Also, I love the mysteriousness about who's who.

Just a thing or two-change the title, you put two a's in Snape! And I couldn't make sense of this-"If onlies only open the door for regret, Sev." Is there a misspelling on "onlies?" But otherwise, perfect!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Short but sweet. I really like this. Just a word of caution-sticking female OCs into the cannon can backfire, if they become Mary-sues. Your character doesn't seem to have any Sueish traits, as long as she doesn't

a)eclipse Hermione in magical skill

b)have freaky, non-wizard powers

c)become divinely beautiful

All of these are Suish traits. Stay far, far away from a perfect character.:)(Hope this isn't too wierd)

~DarthMihi & RandomCelt