Reviews for Astronomy Tower
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 3/8
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus. Thank you.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 1/3
great story :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Loved and adored this! ;) Lookin forward to the second one!
SpritelyShoes chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Building a foundation for some sweet Snarry :-) very nice!
PixiePrincess2013 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Love this story can't wait to read the sequel
Sister of Mayhem chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
So Severus gave him a detention after all... I rather liked that, it was in line with Snape's character, and oddly sweet. :-)

Comforting story. And now you've made me want to read more!
Erik's Rose chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Sooooooooo looking forward to the sequel! Will check out your other stories while I wait for it.
I really enjoyed this, thought it was very well done and I loved how they opened up to each other. I had a feeling there might be something like date rape (sob, i love Sev) .
Anyway, awesome story, looking forward to more
Kindest Regards
ER
RebbecaShan chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
I love your story! It was so amazing, and I will be keeping my eye out for that sequel!
Best Wishes, Rebbeca!
Sheankelor chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
What a wonderful way to get them together for the summer. That certainly was a nice carrot to dangle before our Potions Master's eyes.
Tlcatlady chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
What a wonderful way to get them interested in each others feelings. Really enjoyed this and look forward to your sequel. TLC
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I cannot wait to read the second installment, please post it soon. Thank you.
cara-tanaka chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Looking forward to the sequels
christinaemerald chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
loving the story so far! can't wait to read more :)
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I love this story! I do hope you continue with it!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
This is really good. I believe that you should include Harry's coming out to his friends, since they are a major part of his life and their reactions will in turn shape how he acts as for the rest, isn't that up to your discretion? Thank you so much for writing this; I can't wait to read more.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »