Reviews for Walk Away
shadowdancer33996 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
so what happens? I would really like to know.
Geckoshan chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Omg this is awesome! Next chapter PLEASE!
Mikayla chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
You wanna know what I think? I think you're an awful horrible jerk who doesn't know what they're doing.
You are ONLY writing this to screw around with everyone's emotion, and I despise you for it. Never come within 60000 miles of me, because your head will be ripped off, but not before I torture you into agony.
CaptainAlias chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Oh man this is great! I can't wait to see the archangel smack down!
KlutzyHanyou chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
The suspense! I hope you get us a new chapter soon! Have a Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
To quote Bobby, "Idjits". Sam's going to find out, and he's going to go off the deep end. I mean like trapping Gabriel in a ring of holy fire and questioning him. Definitely tons of angst.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Wow... You've got some serious suspense going on here... Can't wait to read more of the story.

P.S. Hurry and get Sam and Gabe backtogether!
the lady insists chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Great story I hope you will update soon.
TheFennecFox chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Gabe, Sammy needs you! Goddamned dumb arse! I love their conversations. I hope Gabe is really hurting over his stupid idea I understand why he did it but damn! Let's hope they do well against Raphael *serious face* Hope to see an update soon! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
You know, when Sam finds out what these idjits have done, there's going to be a LOT of trouble!
YesterdayWasTuesday chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT . YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MEMBER ANYFIN! Silly Sammy.
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
plz update! uh oh! the ninja turtle is on his way! hehe! ;D
Lolita.Scova chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
I hope we get to see at least a kiss between Dean and Castiel...and a lot more than a kiss between Same and Gabriel. Anyway, I hope you update soon.

Eris-R-Reneee
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
plz update! gabe u better tell sammy! grr...
YesterdayWasTuesday chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Oh Sammy! Feel all the dismay! I love the way this story's going. Keep writing it. Yes. Yes. This.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »