Reviews for To Cross The Ocean
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
The ending was the best, I just love Iris.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
I really like this, glad to see them getting closer and I really like Iris in this.
VeronicaChase chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
(๑ω๑ )
VeronicaChase chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Wally is so cute~
fandomenforcer chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
Whole new respect for Iris! I agree with Hal and Oliver in the end...*rolls off bed laughing*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
pretty sure he has pale green eyes. kaldur, i mean.
RainToLullaby chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
"That boy ain't sweet!" Oh Barry. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
"Barry is so whipped lol!"

That comment had my mind thinking... in my head I could see Kaldur being whipped by an equally pissed Wally. (Kaldur go to your room!) Oh gosh I am so weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Seriously he went to Iris?
My first thought was "is he suicidal!" (because I can imagine the entire Flash family being overprotective of Wally, meh maybe its just me)
CheschireSmiles chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I still really like it. A lot. You have a lot of run on sentences though. Try breaking up your really long sentences that have a lot of commas into smaller ones. I'm not saying replace every comma with a period, but you have several sentences that should be broken into 3 or 4 smaller ones.
CheschireSmiles chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
You had a bit more grammar problems than normal. You had a few typos but I'm too tired to write the line and exact word right now. However, your biggest problem is the sentence tenses. You switch between past and present tense several times throughout this chapter; often in the middle of a sentence. It's somewhat jarring for the reader to process. I've also noticed a lack of periods at the ends of your sentences. You almost always have any other sentence-ending punctuation but rarely periods when it comes to dialogue. Other than that, I still like the plot and can't wait to get to the end.
CheschireSmiles chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
3rd section, 5th line: "to" changed to "too". 3rd section, 9th line: change both "to"s to "too"s and "earlier" to "early".
CheschireSmiles chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Me again. A few more typos. Line 15: change "ask" to "asking" and Kaldur's response to M'gann's question at the end to "If they were lost, I'd search for them. If they left, I'd wait for them. If someone tried to take them away from me, I'd fight for them." A few sentence tense changes. I'm I can't wait to see where this goes. 0
CheschireSmiles chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
You had a few typos. 6th line: change "you're" to "your". 10th line: "hesitant" to "hesitate". In the 3rd section, line 23: change "lost" to "loss". Still loving it so far; I'll keep reviewing. -
CheschireSmiles chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I like it so far; I've also enjoyed your other fics. You had a few errors though. 10th line from the gray line you have "Wanted that slim body to be withering underneath him." I'm sure you don't mean dying or withering away; the word to use is "writhing". In line 16, change "to confusion" to "too confusing" and 5th line from the bottom, change "busy" to "business". Those were your only issues; no grammar or punctuation errors that I could see. I can't wait to continue reading!