Reviews for To Cross The Ocean
Beyl chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. The only complaint I have is that Barry's Wife's name is Iris, not Isis
Nique13 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Great chapter! It's so funny!

My favorite parts are:

"I know where you live! Diana put me down!"

"Go to your room" Isis then ordered.

"What?"

"I said go to your room, you're grounded for a month, no superheroing or cookies"

"You can't ground me I'm a grow man!"

Isis growled.

Barry blurred up the stairs.

Hal and Oliver fell over laughing.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
I LOVE HOW The Thing set off :D And Wally realizing he feels the same for Kaldur!

I also know what your talkng about with Kaldur, I saw and was Horrified! But maybe it's just a ploy on his part to find the *Real* Roy.

Either way, love to see how you use that in your sequel idea. Thou really, I'm hoping for some hot, Kaldur seduces Wally in the Ocean and takes his Virginity on the Beach-Goodness.

Keep up the goo work and I look forward to the finale Chapter _
Larry Marry chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Very interesting and Original story here. I applaud and support it :D The Pairing is adorable too.
Ex Mentis chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Oh noes! Kaldur gonna get a whoopin! Will Aquaman save him? Will Wally? Update soon!
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Honey, the way to ANY man's heart is through his stomach! XD
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I know nothing about Justice League or Young Justice but this was a fun story and will be reading more stories about them.
REBD chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
have wally save Kaldur, becouse no matter how mad flash is at Aqualad, he'd never hurt kid flash. (;
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Hmmm. I'd like to see a funny chase scene between Kaldur and Barry if that's alright.

THis is just too much fun :D
HeidiFox chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Bwahahahahahaaa! Ohmigawd that was good! Short, but good and finally some kissin!

The weirdest thing happened to me this morning! Wanna hear?
Sassbrat chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
oh no poor Aqualad
Flower-Child14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You must update! I love this solo much!
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D This is so exciting and Cute, unsure Wally and Kaldur. MORE MORE!
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Ooo! They're gonna run into them right when they kiss aren't they!
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
So exciting, I can't wait to see what happens next!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »