Reviews for An Honorable Makuta
who knows chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Good next chap?
Xaipe chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! IVE LOVED BIONICLE SINCE I WAS AN INFANT! !$ YEARS OLD AND I STILL LOVE IT! CONTINUE PLEASE!
Dark Signal chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Believe it or not, but this is the only bionicle pairing with Gali that I fully endorse. Yes I know it's wierd, but from that one small part of the book I could totally see this. Well enough of my babbling nice to see that you are writting this story again!
kenyizsu chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Finally! :D I thought you would never update! I think it was a good chapter. :) Can't wait how the story turns out... I mean I know the ending but I'm curious about how we will get there.
biolaj1998 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
i want my own personal vican
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Liking what I've seen so far and looking forward to seeing more of this story.
FlightofSilver chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I can't believe you updated this! There are some grammar mistakes, but nothing too bad. It helps to italicize thoughts. I liked this chapter and look forward to your next update!
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Hurray! I'm glad you got back to it and it's done really well. You might want to check your spelling occasionally as I noticed some mistakes, but otherwise I feel the writing is great.
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It's unfortunate that this story ended. The scene in Endgame was one of my favorite.
FlightofSilver chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This looks pretty interesting. I'll keep an eye on it. Good luck with finishing it!
kenyizsu chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I think this first chapter is pretty good as an introdoctury :D Keep it coming, I'll be looking forward to more.