Reviews for Beloved
FleurdeLysff chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Wow. This story is kinda creepy but cool. I'm excited to have found it!
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I love Edward! He's soo smitten! It's adorable! And now the truth is somewhat out there. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
Ladyniki chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I like E trying to be her friend, wear her down! Lol. I feel like that was an almost kiss, the tension is thick. Bring on the UST BB! I can't believe she told him that every man who's with an Owen's woman dies. I think E will just take this as a challenge. Can't wait for another chapter. Niki 333
Ladyniki chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Can I just say Jasper as a bartender is purrrrrfect! That's how I always see him. ZOMG I FLOVE Rose! "Sit on his face" - especially for this! Lol. Your description of E is very very nice, I need to go back to your profile to look at the images of what your characters are. I like when I get to have a clear image in my head of what they look like when I read.
Ladyniki chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Brb I have to go throw up! B was married to Jake, eww. At least we don't have to read about that. Renee and Elisabeth being witches *nods* i like! Please dont let them Pet Cemetary Charlie! YIKES! When I was a little girl I wanted to be able to wiggle my nose like Tabitha and do spells. It never worked damnit!
Ladyniki chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow very interesting. So Bella doesn't want to be in love or maybe she's putting a spell on herself that she never falls in love. Oh poor B you don't stand a chance when E shows up!
TheSaintsMistress chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Welcome back bb! :)

I was so happy to get your pm and see that you've updated! Great update too. Lots of things happening!

I'm dying to know how Edward is going to respond to Bella's story... Is he going to run for the hills screaming? Is he going to be understanding? Is he going to laugh it off?

Can't wait for the next update. :)

xoxo
KTNCullen chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Ooooo, great chapter! I never saw Practical Magic, so this is all new to me. I like the supernatural aspect of this, though, and am super curious at what the hell Edward's gonna say after that bombshell!

Thanks!

Katy
Understatment chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I want an update! :P I like it so far :)
TheSaintsMistress chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Buns of Sticky! You've been holding out on me!

I had no idea you had a WIP going. I was trolling around on the Pop the Q page and discovered that you're writing a fic...you sneaky one you! :)

I love the concept and really enjoyed the first 3 chaps, but now, I'm wondering... Are you going to keep writing or are you on a bit of a hiatus...?

You've got me all curious!

Love, love

xoxo
MeilleurCafe chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I really like this fic! I think you've written some well-drawn, sympathetic characters. I'm especially liking your Bella. You've given her a unique background and story; she sounds like a reluctant witch. And you've created a really good balance so we feel for her loss, but we're not drowning in it.

(I liked the movie "Practical Magic." Who doesn't love a film with a Nilsson song as part of the soundtrack? And it had some really great actors in it. But I think the fan club for it is kind of small, sadly.)

I love this line: "She's trying so hard to sound believable. To convince him that her friend is not some pony that goes around giving rides." It's really funny, and it says a lot about Bella's character and her defense of her friend.

I hope you're able to update soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens between Bella and Edward.

Serendipitous/MeilleurCafe
chayasara chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
You've got me under your spell. Loving this so far!
Tinklewink chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to read this chapter but i have to tell you how great it is! The ending is perfect! Love E's description as well. Lol! I'm ready for more please! When's the next update? :))))
brittl76 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
omg Rose is great! love her.

you are doing a great job doll.

thanks for sharing
brittl76 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
let me just say this...i love Practical Magic. You know what I love more, it being incorporated wtih Twi fic. I am so faving and adding to alert.

You make me feel Bella's pain with her loss and hopelessness as she lays there remembering the death of her husband.

*licks finger and turns page to this story*
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »