Reviews for Thorny Roses
trish1573 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
This story is even better the second time around than the first time. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
kbtjmandy chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
Good chapter. Keep up the work.
Jacey chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
It has been EIGHT days since your last update. Have you died? I wuz really looking forward to the demando's reaction to usagi's love making with mamo-chan. DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!
Zarya chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. YOU WROTE SUCH A GREAT AND ORIGINAL BEGINNING, MIDDLE, SO IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE AUTHOR TO FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED. ARIGATO!
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
Interesting end. please update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
OMG
charmedprincess101 chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Everything is about to get serious! Wiseman is starting his scheme, and Tuxedo Man, Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scout are heading to the future to kicks some butts. I sure other stuffs are going to happen but I can't think of anything right now. Lol!

Awesome chapter!
Mrs. Brp chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
-Tch...diamond wants to save serenity from her hubs...because he takes advantage of her?
How can diamond ignore that serenity enjoys the "abuse?" Lol!
-chibiusa rox for telling off diamond with her, you're obsessed with my mama retort.
-diamond and wise butt are creepy the way they keep observing chibiusa.
-excellent new chapter. Thanks.
Sailor Tala chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Another awesome chapter thank you and please continue to write more.
Nerida chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Thank you for updating. I was getting anxiety worrying that you have abandoned this story. Can't wait until Usagi and Demando encounter. Wonder how Mamo-chan will react to his daughter. Ja ne!
lilcatfish chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
I love Diamond as the bad guy but not as devious as Wiseman. Can't wait to see SM and TM in action together. And the bit with the Scouts and Generals betting . . . . hilarious. Awesome job. Update soon.
Nimeway chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
very well done. can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 4/16/2013