Reviews for Thorny Roses
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Love it! Good luck on the AP Exams, and please update soon!
Sailor Tala chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Another awesome chapter.
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Good chapter.
RKF22 chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Well that was a shock for everyone can't wait to see usagis reaction also good luck with your exams
aerethel chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Great update! And good luck on your AP Exams... I remember taking mine in high school. :)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Oh man! just when it was getting good. Please update soon :D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
I hope they save Usagi soon before Diamond does anything to her, keep it coming. Good luck on your exams.
Panda1573a chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Good luck may you be blessed with Ami's talent
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Good luck!

I remember in the anime how everyone reacted to that news. Rei demands to know what day, month and year did this happen. Usagi and Msmoru turn red.
Aura chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Omg, please, please it's been 15 days. Usually by this time I would have moved onto another fanfic, and abandoned this one. Even though I love Endymion & Serenity fanfiction, I like how you included pairings for everyone else. Just not a fan of the pink spore, since she is soooooooo bitchy in the anime. I wonder if Diamond will attempt rape on Serenity? Thank you, and please update soon!
Panda1573a chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
This story is even better the second time around than the first time. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
kbtjmandy chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
Good chapter. Keep up the work.
Jacey chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
It has been EIGHT days since your last update. Have you died? I wuz really looking forward to the demando's reaction to usagi's love making with mamo-chan. DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!
Zarya chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. YOU WROTE SUCH A GREAT AND ORIGINAL BEGINNING, MIDDLE, SO IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE AUTHOR TO FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED. ARIGATO!
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
Interesting end. please update soon
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »