Reviews for Thorny Roses
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
A great story you have here! I'm so glad that I was surfing this section!

I admire your dedication; I hope to be just as dedicated as you.
Mrs. BRP chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Hey Mrs. PH:
I am looking forward to the continuation and conclusion of this story. A fan.
charmedprincess101 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
What a cliff hanger! Leaving all your readers in suspense like that! Your cruel but awesome!

Oooh! Chibiusa has been taking, I know Usagi and Mamoru is not liking this. Not one bit. I want to see their next stage of action now that the Black Moon kingdom now has what they want. I wonder though how will they get to the future? Planet power?

I am looking forward to, however seeing Dark Lady in action and also how will Usagi and Mamoru be able to change her back.

Awesome chapter!
Mrs. RE chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Hello Mrs. PH:
I was sometimes stressing out, until I found your story. It is funny, cheerful, and inspiring. I didn't know that some people snub the hardworking pearl divers. I love pearls, and so, appreciate the people who acquire them. I also adore the kimonos that the senshi wear. They are giving me dress-shopping fever. Thank you and take care. A fan.
kbtjmandy chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
What a good chapter. Wonder what will happen next with them having the rabbit. Hmm. Well keep up the work and keep updating. Interested as to what happens next :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter, Keep it coming. Happy Easter and April Fools!
Guueesstt chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
So glad you updated!i kept checking everyday to see if you updated! Haha love the story
DizzyDiana chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
i love it! can't wait to read the next chapter. i hope chibi-usa will be safe & maybe sapphire & emerald will protect her until the senshi & shittenou go to the future.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
omg this is so good! you are so creative and awesome I love you this. keep going!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
i like you how wrote Chibi-usa's kidnapping. looking forward to how you transform her into Wicked/Black Lady :)
MinnieMoosi chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
You are evil! Evil! E-V-I-L! You can't stop it there!
RKF22 chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Thanks for the dedication all I can say to that is I know a good story and writer when I see one keep up the marvelous work
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
This is an awesome chapter. Please update soon :D
LostGirl22 chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Loved the update! I really loved getting the back story on Emerald and Diamond, I feel so much sympathy for her now. But I'm obviously cheering for her and Sapphire to make things right!
I haven't watched Sailor Moon in forever... But the scene where Chibiusa emits the bright light just brought back so many memories. I miss this show so much, I need to find a show to watch it with subs! Haha.
rosemoonprincess chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Love it so far please update soon
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »