Reviews for Thorny Roses
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
I like that chapter.
kbtjmandy chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Such a good chapter. Keep up the work and do up date :)
FireGoddess101 chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
aw, such a cute chapter!
Ilovefantasy123 chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
RKF22 chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
oh snap usgi laid the law down also nice to see the relationships cant wait for more
sayuri-uzuki chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
This was an awesome chapter. Please update soon :D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Keep it coming.
lunarprincess21 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
This chap waas ssoo kawaii...I always read the story but never had the chance 2 review...and yes, when it comes 2 Jadeite, Rei's got him whipped lol.
Love chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon!
Ilovefantasy123 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
please please write more. im dying here.
kobeegirl chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Hey I just started your story a few days ago and just finished up to this point. I wanted to say I have really enjoyed reading your story. I think your plot is active and the writing is engaging and the character growth is very refreshing compared to a lot of stories I've read. The scrapbook and you actually posting the pictures was super cute! Curious at this point as to whether Diamon will ever get his hands on Usagi. I also like that you take Rei's personality into account and the friction in her relationship with Jadeite is a lot more realistice because of that. I would personally enjoy if you put a little bit more friction in there so as not to make them as lovey dovey as the rest of the relationships...gives some dimension to their love story :) Looking forward to reading future chapters; and hopefully soon ;)

Sam
Adsklji chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Update soon please!i need to know what happens next
sayuri-uzuki chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
This story is awesome! Please, keep it coming!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Such a cute chapter; loving the story so far! :)
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »