Reviews for Thorny Roses
This was an awesome chapter. Please update soon :D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Keep it coming.
lunarprincess21 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
This chap waas ssoo kawaii...I always read the story but never had the chance 2 review...and yes, when it comes 2 Jadeite, Rei's got him whipped lol.
Love chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon!
Ilovefantasy123 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
please please write more. im dying here.
kobeegirl chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Hey I just started your story a few days ago and just finished up to this point. I wanted to say I have really enjoyed reading your story. I think your plot is active and the writing is engaging and the character growth is very refreshing compared to a lot of stories I've read. The scrapbook and you actually posting the pictures was super cute! Curious at this point as to whether Diamon will ever get his hands on Usagi. I also like that you take Rei's personality into account and the friction in her relationship with Jadeite is a lot more realistice because of that. I would personally enjoy if you put a little bit more friction in there so as not to make them as lovey dovey as the rest of the relationships...gives some dimension to their love story :) Looking forward to reading future chapters; and hopefully soon ;)

Sam
Adsklji chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Update soon please!i need to know what happens next
sayuri-uzuki chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
This story is awesome! Please, keep it coming!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Such a cute chapter; loving the story so far! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
WHAAAAAAT! THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
oh, not cool. not cool at all!
FireGoddess101 chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
ugh, that bitch!
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Love it. Please update soon
charmedprincess101 chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Wow! That girl means she would ruin the girls special weekend just because she is jealous of Usagi and the rest. Smh, fickle people you here. So what are the Sailor Scout and the rest suppose to do now?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Keep it coming, Happy New Year!
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »