Reviews for Thorny Roses
rosemoonprincess chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Please up date soon dieing to see what happens next
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Keep it coming.
DizzyDiana chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I love this fanfic so far. I would like to see if Mamoru will change into Prince Endymion when Usagi was kidnapped by Prince Demand in the 30th Century & he nearly raped her, but luckily Mamoru arrived just in time to save her. When he saw what was gonna happen & by the look on Usagi's face, he snapped & that caused the power of the Golden Crystal to come out of him. Usagi was transformed into Princess Serenity when she saw Mamoru as Prince Endymion when he came to rescue her from Demand. I would also like to see King Endymion send Helios to help Mamoru learn how to control the power of the Golden Crystal in Elysian & how to heal as well. Plus it would make Helios & Chibiusa get even closer than when the Dead Moon Circus arrived. I hope u like some of the ideas. Please send me back a pm (private message) if u like the ideas that I gave you for your story. Can't wait to read ur next few chapters to come. Good Luck!
Pokemonchen chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
It is interesting! And I mean that. Why there were 440 and so more readers but only 7 reviews? Easy, people are lazy or ... I dunno know, can't, forget, ... etc...
I think they will defeat the baddies before right now but some how the baddies get new powers? Or they join forces with someone? I dunno know... O.o
I wanna see the "WE JUST GOT DEFEATED BY THE SAILORS/PPL" scene XD Does that make sense?
I say no... I don't see how that is relavent...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
okay look here we been waiting for an new chapter for so long that we (the aduience) was too happy to read but forgot to leave a review but from me bravo bravo
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I quite enjoy your fanfic.

I don't really know where do you wanna take it, but it seems that you're going to take it quite far, cause you have to sort of develope pretty much all the senshi relationships and that's some work you've got there. So I would'nt add more stress onto the story and put either Helios or Peruru into the story.

I'd love to see the scene in which Sailor Moon is kidnapped by Diamond and then Tuxedo Mask rescuing her :P
Silver Millenium SD chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Great story, keep up the great job and don't think of abandoning it it would be a shame!
Melissa0816 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Great story, once I started reading it I couldn't stop.
RKF22 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
the storys going great cant wait til the find out chibiusa is their daughter i would say helios
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
This is an awesome story so please write a new chapter. I think that the next chapter should be about them beating the Youmas and how they react after they beat them. I kinda wanna have Venus and Kunzite get together. As for Chibiusa I wanna see her with Helios cause (I don't know who Peruru or Helios is cause I haven't yet reached past season 1, so I kinda don't really know who Chibiusa is I'm guessing that she's Usagi's Daughter...) he has a cooler sounding name. :D Anyways update soon! :D
Your Fan Forever,
Allie 818 Cat chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Your lucky that you even get reviews. Some authors, such as myself have worked hours and hours over their work only to get a single review and only have less than fifty people read it. Consider yourself lucky. I've heard that I you leave reviews, more people will review. I'm also curious on how you do get so many reviews. Over a hundred with thirteen chapters. The most I've gotten for an actual story with a plot is 98 and that was my longest one with fifteen chapters. I work very hard on my work and have been wanting to ask other authors on how they get several reviews and more readers.
If you can I would love to hear from you.

Sailor Rallison
rosemoonangel chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Love the story so far please review soon
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Keep it coming.
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Update soon this REALLY GOOD! :D
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Love the chapter. Please update soon.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »