Reviews for Thorny Roses
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
that was AWESOME! bringing Serenity into it :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Keep it coming.
Pokemonchen chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Sorry I would of reviewed sooner but my internet died about the same time you updated :/
Anyways, won! Boo yah!
UPDATE
Starrlight1812 chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Not half way? YAY! more to read!

Starr
Sassy618 chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
I LOVE UPDATES! I can't wait to see what happens next :) Keep up the good work ;)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Wow, this is really good. Please update soon :D
RKF22 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
well dne as always loved that usagi healed them cant wait for more of this great tale
l1s44p chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
like it :)
Lina2121 chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I like the story and the way it flows. I is really good. I hope to read more soon.
janice chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Aww man I feel so bad for jed
rosemoonprincess chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Please up date soon dieing to see what happens next
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Keep it coming.
DizzyDiana chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I love this fanfic so far. I would like to see if Mamoru will change into Prince Endymion when Usagi was kidnapped by Prince Demand in the 30th Century & he nearly raped her, but luckily Mamoru arrived just in time to save her. When he saw what was gonna happen & by the look on Usagi's face, he snapped & that caused the power of the Golden Crystal to come out of him. Usagi was transformed into Princess Serenity when she saw Mamoru as Prince Endymion when he came to rescue her from Demand. I would also like to see King Endymion send Helios to help Mamoru learn how to control the power of the Golden Crystal in Elysian & how to heal as well. Plus it would make Helios & Chibiusa get even closer than when the Dead Moon Circus arrived. I hope u like some of the ideas. Please send me back a pm (private message) if u like the ideas that I gave you for your story. Can't wait to read ur next few chapters to come. Good Luck!
Pokemonchen chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
It is interesting! And I mean that. Why there were 440 and so more readers but only 7 reviews? Easy, people are lazy or ... I dunno know, can't, forget, ... etc...
I think they will defeat the baddies before right now but some how the baddies get new powers? Or they join forces with someone? I dunno know... O.o
I wanna see the "WE JUST GOT DEFEATED BY THE SAILORS/PPL" scene XD Does that make sense?
I say no... I don't see how that is relavent...
UPDATE
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
okay look here we been waiting for an new chapter for so long that we (the aduience) was too happy to read but forgot to leave a review but from me bravo bravo
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »