Reviews for Thorny Roses
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
I'm going to miss it too. Hope you have more stories of these two soon, I can't wait to hear them and you :D
RKF22 chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
Awesome work loved this story so much here's hoping for a sequel
Guest chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
You did an amazing job with this story! I loved it :)
trish1573 chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
Congratulations! I can hardly wait to see what other stories you'll rest is to next. It's a great ending, and a little sad as well. Will you'll be hitting the heart snatchers next? I'll just have to be patient...as long as its Sailor Moon, I'm sure it will be fantastic )
Miss Moon Rose chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
AWHHHHH what an adorable ending! I love this story so much; it is literally one of my favorites on this site. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
MrsG89 chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
As soon as I got notified that u posted this up I read it straight way even though I'm at work lol. I can't believe u finished it. It's one of the few stories that I've followed. Wow great job _
Chartruese chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
I loved the way the couples are set up! Great story.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
So excited that you updated. It's been fun!

A few things:

Diamond's transformation to being a good person went a little fast to really be believable. The tension just evaporated before there was really actually a climax.

I absolutely LOVE the cultural reference of meeting the parent. Thank you for not explaining it. I love the subtlety of the scene you've written! Amazing! And cute too!
trish1573 chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
As always what a great and satisfying chapter. Two more chapters? Try, in glad it's not over yet. Do you have any more ideas for a wonderful story or two?
kbtjmandy chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Great update, and awe an ending.
Miss Moon Rose chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Awhhh this was so sweet! What a great ending, I'm glad Diamond turned over. Great job, can't wait for more!
FireGoddess101 chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Loved it! 3
Puffgirl1952 chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Will you be doing the Heart Snatchers next and bringing the Outer Scouts in?

Keep rocking, rolling and writting...
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
A wonderful end to their battle and everyone is pairing up. :)
l1s44p chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
oooh, meet the parents, dum dum dum...
448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »