Reviews for Thorny Roses
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I quite enjoy your fanfic.

I don't really know where do you wanna take it, but it seems that you're going to take it quite far, cause you have to sort of develope pretty much all the senshi relationships and that's some work you've got there. So I would'nt add more stress onto the story and put either Helios or Peruru into the story.

I'd love to see the scene in which Sailor Moon is kidnapped by Diamond and then Tuxedo Mask rescuing her :P
Silver Millenium SD chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Great story, keep up the great job and don't think of abandoning it it would be a shame!
Melissa0816 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Great story, once I started reading it I couldn't stop.
RKF22 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
the storys going great cant wait til the find out chibiusa is their daughter i would say helios
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
This is an awesome story so please write a new chapter. I think that the next chapter should be about them beating the Youmas and how they react after they beat them. I kinda wanna have Venus and Kunzite get together. As for Chibiusa I wanna see her with Helios cause (I don't know who Peruru or Helios is cause I haven't yet reached past season 1, so I kinda don't really know who Chibiusa is I'm guessing that she's Usagi's Daughter...) he has a cooler sounding name. :D Anyways update soon! :D
Your Fan Forever,
Serena-Darien2001
Allie 818 Cat chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Your lucky that you even get reviews. Some authors, such as myself have worked hours and hours over their work only to get a single review and only have less than fifty people read it. Consider yourself lucky. I've heard that I you leave reviews, more people will review. I'm also curious on how you do get so many reviews. Over a hundred with thirteen chapters. The most I've gotten for an actual story with a plot is 98 and that was my longest one with fifteen chapters. I work very hard on my work and have been wanting to ask other authors on how they get several reviews and more readers.
If you can I would love to hear from you.

Sailor Rallison
(Allie)
rosemoonangel chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Love the story so far please review soon
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Keep it coming.
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Update soon this REALLY GOOD! :D
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Love the chapter. Please update soon.
Pokemonchen chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
OMG Amy's scene at chess reminds me of an episode where she did that too! I'm pretty sure she won too!
They better win! Definitely destructive and dangerous and messy :P
UPDATE
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Wow, this is getting good lol. Please update soon :D
RKF22 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
glad too have you back hope all is well at home soon keep up the great work
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 10/6/2012