Reviews for Thorny Roses
ncisduckie chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
See I knew you weren't done! Sorry, i have the unnecessary urge to comment on everything ;D
ncisduckie chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I scanned the beginning of the chapter and read all up until the Mature Naughty parts. :D I'm glad as heck i read warnings. Fro what I'm read, the healing thing was really cool. Especially since Mamoru can actually do this in the manga.
ncisduckie chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Yep, I have this awful ability not to check my email. Sorry about forgetting about you! It wasn't on purpose! I'm liking this right now and how you have gotten all the romances intertwined with each other ;)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
i'm so glad i go looking for new stories often, this is amazing and i'm looking forward to the next chapter :)

not sure how there has been some confusion about the story supposedly being complete when it's not posted as complete yet.

oh well, i love your story and i'm really looking forward to your next update :)
Sassy618 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
I didn't think the story was completed, but I'm glad to know that the story is not over yet :) Keep up the good work and bring on the next chappy! :D
max333 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
i didnt think it was. i really like this story, im glad theres still 20 more chapters, hopefully it'll be updated SOOON!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
YEAH! 20 MORE! im soo dying to READ THEM! .
teeryanna chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Your story was good until the final chapter. You just ended it randomly, you indicated that someone was after both Serena and Reenie but you still ended the story with Usagi and Mamarou having sex and that was it. No continuation of the attacks, no concern from either her friends or the generals. Was disappointed that you didn't at least make an attempt to wrap up the story even if it was one extremely long chapter. I think your story had great potential and if you had tried you could've finished it with the ending it deserved. However, props up for the plot and how you kept the flow of the story. Disappointed by how it was ended but was still a good story.
Litalove chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
So glad I wet looking for a new story(: I can't wait to read more
themoongeek chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Someone called me while I was reading the smut part. I hung up on this stating that I was reading some great shit! That was one of the best sex scenes I've ever read in a fan fiction : D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
That was HOT! Keep it coming.
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
I love it.
Pokemonchen chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Question... are they going to have a kid?

I can't believe he had a secret talent! I didn't know that...

UPDATE
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
This is really good, I hope she tells them what happen to her, I would love to read what they're going to do with that information. Please update soon :D
avengeme chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
They better be careful now that they've had sex if usagi gets pregnant with chibiusa then Pluto will kill her for messing up the time line lol.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »