Reviews for Thorny Roses
Alice chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I hated when Darien tried to break up w/ Serena cause of that stupid dream. It break my heart every time. Great first chapter, can't wait to see where this is going :-)
misuky7 chapter 29 . 11/24/2013
This was amazing, I enjoyed reading it. I remember watching this arc in the show, this story went well with it and followed quite well. Not to mention it was very well written. :3
Esrelda Snape chapter 29 . 11/21/2013
I loved this sotry so much that I stayed up until midnight last night reading it. and just finished it now. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all. I am going to check out your other storys and I'm adding this story and you to my favorite list.
FireGoddess101 chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
Omg love it!
UsagiMoon chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
Congrats; I've read your story from beginning to end... sad that it has come to an end but congratulations non the less. Keep up the good work..
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
This story was awesome and amazing, and the ending was sweet!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
A wonderful ending!

I liked the meet the parents thing.
Chartruese chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
This was such a really sweet ending! Is there going to be a sequel to this perhaps? I would love to see how their wedding and life after went!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
I'm going to miss it too. Hope you have more stories of these two soon, I can't wait to hear them and you :D
RKF22 chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
Awesome work loved this story so much here's hoping for a sequel
Guest chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
You did an amazing job with this story! I loved it :)
Panda1573a chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
Congratulations! I can hardly wait to see what other stories you'll rest is to next. It's a great ending, and a little sad as well. Will you'll be hitting the heart snatchers next? I'll just have to be patient...as long as its Sailor Moon, I'm sure it will be fantastic )
Miss Moon Rose chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
AWHHHHH what an adorable ending! I love this story so much; it is literally one of my favorites on this site. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
MrsG89 chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
As soon as I got notified that u posted this up I read it straight way even though I'm at work lol. I can't believe u finished it. It's one of the few stories that I've followed. Wow great job _
Chartruese chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
I loved the way the couples are set up! Great story.
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »