Reviews for Thorny Roses
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
That is so an awesome chapter lol. Please update soon :D
sexymama25 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
loving the story so far
anomuyus chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
can u update already u said u where gonna update like ages ago u said in two days but its been awhile
vamplover2011 chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I love Emerald's flashback of when Diamond was trying to get her to go out with him. It's interesting to see how Diamond was before he met Wiseman and became obsessed with Neo-Queen Serenity. Diamond chasing after Emerald is really cute! I like that Sapphire told Emerald the truth about Petz, her sisters, and Rubeus. Sapphire and Emerald teaming up to help Sailor Moon and the Senshi is a nice twist!

Oh no the Yuma took Chibiusa and now they have to travel to the future. I love when everyone travel to the future in the anime. Those were some of my favorite episodes, especially when Usagi and Mamoru find out they are married in the future. :)
SailorSpnFan chapter 27 . 9/10/2013
This is a really good story. I just found it the other day and I must say I fell in love with it.
Crissygirl chapter 27 . 9/10/2013
Ok so! I've been waiting to post a review bc I've just been so hooked on your story. So my bf just yesterday explained what fan fiction was (I know I've been living under a rock apparently) and I knew that I would probably want to read sailor moon ones and I came across yours and got hooked with the first paragraph...you're an amazing story teller and I'm so glad that your story was my first one. And I'm really glad that I started now bc I don't think I could've handled the suspense over the past two years! You sure know how to keep people hooked! Lol but I love it and now I can't wait to see the end. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
vamplover2011 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Aw poor Mamoru! Every time he tries to be alone with Usagi someone interrupts them. His reactions are priceless!

Aw the guys getting jealous of the girls gossiping about other boys is too cute! I love that the guys challenged the girls to a game of volleyball and also have a small bet going.
YES! The Senshi and the Generals kissed their respective pair. Each couple kissing had a wonderful approach! WOW that was a steamy way to end this fun and lovely chapter! This ending had me blushing because it was so hot! ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Yes! I'm glad Usagi put Miya in her place and told her that she knew Miya was involved in her getting attacked.

I love the different parts with the pairs. I like that Rei and Jadeite are becoming closer and that she isn't hiding her feelings for him. Mamoru asking Usagi if she was jealous of Miya was great! I love reading about the playfulness Mamoru and Usagi share with one another . ;) I also love all of the playful banter and teasing everyone is having with each other. This was another amazing chapter!
vamplover2011 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
I like the developing friendship/relationship that is occurring between Sapphire and Emerald. I also like how he defended Emerald from Diamond.

I think it's cute that Mamoru gets slightly jealous when others look at Usagi. I love that Usagi, Mamoru, Chibiusa, the Senshi and Generals are all going on a vacation together.
The pairs falling asleep next to each other on the train is too cute! Oh no Miya showed up to ruin everyone's fun. :(
vamplover2011 chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Diamond is a real jerk. I like this new side to Sapphire and Emerald. Emerald feeling bad for Sapphire and going to comfort him is a really nice twist. Aw, I hope Petz and Sapphire can find a way to be with each other.

Yay the Ayakashi Sisters are getting along with the Senshi. Usagi telling Rei and the girls about why Mamoru broke up with her making them understand that the Generals only want to protect them is a great scene! I love that everyone is going on a vacation together. ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Emerald is such a sneaky woman. Oh wow Sailor Moon turning into Princess Serenity is a nice twist! I like that she healed the Ayakashi Sisters and Rubeus and that they will no longer be a threat. :)
vamplover2011 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
I love how well the pairs are working together. Mamoru turning into Endymion is really interesting. This chapter was so exciting to read. :)
vamplover2011 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I love whenever Mamoru teases Usagi. I also love how mature Usagi is being when Miya shows up and is all over Mamoru. So glad Usagi put her in her place.

Oh no! Those four guys going after Usagi is so sad. I like that she tried to fight them off as much as she could. I love that she has become stronger and that even though she is hurt she still fights as Sailor Moon. The way you write Usagi is truly amazing. :)

Queen Serenity helping Mamoru gather his energy to heal Usagi is a great scene. YES! Mamoru was able to heal Usagi. Aw I love that Mamoru is taking care of Usagi. That was an amazingly wonderful way to end the chapter. ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Everyone's outfit was amazing. The scenes with the pairs were all so cute. I like that Jadeite won Chibiusa a Sailor Moon doll and Rei a raven doll.
vamplover2011 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Yes! Mamoru showed up to take Usagi to school. I love how the Senshi and Generals are getting along, the pairs are so cute together! I love that Mamoru and the Generals surprised the girls for lunch and invited them to the festival at their university.

Aww Mamoru is jealous of other guys talking to Usagi. Jealous Mamoru is kind of sexy. ;) The whole scene with Mamoru pushing Usagi against the wall and telling her he's jealous is really hot. I love that both of them went to pick up Chibiusa from school. The three of them always look so cute together? Amazing chapter!
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »