Reviews for Thorny Roses
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
So excited that you updated. It's been fun!

A few things:

Diamond's transformation to being a good person went a little fast to really be believable. The tension just evaporated before there was really actually a climax.

I absolutely LOVE the cultural reference of meeting the parent. Thank you for not explaining it. I love the subtlety of the scene you've written! Amazing! And cute too!
Panda1573a chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
As always what a great and satisfying chapter. Two more chapters? Try, in glad it's not over yet. Do you have any more ideas for a wonderful story or two?
kbtjmandy chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Great update, and awe an ending.
Miss Moon Rose chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Awhhh this was so sweet! What a great ending, I'm glad Diamond turned over. Great job, can't wait for more!
FireGoddess101 chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Loved it! 3
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Will you be doing the Heart Snatchers next and bringing the Outer Scouts in?

Keep rocking, rolling and writting...
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
A wonderful end to their battle and everyone is pairing up. :)
l1s44p chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
oooh, meet the parents, dum dum dum...
Sailor Tala chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
Yippy another awesome chapter
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
So late and awesome chapter, keep it coming.
RKF22 chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
Awesome work can't wait till the epilogue
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
That is so an awesome chapter lol. Please update soon :D
sexymama25 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
loving the story so far
anomuyus chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
can u update already u said u where gonna update like ages ago u said in two days but its been awhile
vamplover2011 chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I love Emerald's flashback of when Diamond was trying to get her to go out with him. It's interesting to see how Diamond was before he met Wiseman and became obsessed with Neo-Queen Serenity. Diamond chasing after Emerald is really cute! I like that Sapphire told Emerald the truth about Petz, her sisters, and Rubeus. Sapphire and Emerald teaming up to help Sailor Moon and the Senshi is a nice twist!

Oh no the Yuma took Chibiusa and now they have to travel to the future. I love when everyone travel to the future in the anime. Those were some of my favorite episodes, especially when Usagi and Mamoru find out they are married in the future. :)
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »