Reviews for Haunted
Kithrin chapter 3 . 5/28
i just wanted to point out, if person is cremated the DNA would've been completely destroyed
Telvara chapter 43 . 2/11
This story is a lovely piece of work, the more realistic results of Ryuu/Harry's suffering, the counselling and aftereffects seem much more reasonable than the more standard 'magic fixes (almost) everything' standard used in many stories.
As someone unfamiliar with the manga/anime side of this crossover, your in-story explanations have been much clearer than I had expected, which I am very grateful for.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 52 . 2/7
I'm not familiar with Natsume Yūjin-Chō, so I had a bit of a problem relating to and getting into the story. Initially I gave up at chapter 10, then realized that if I moved to when Ryuu went to Hogwarts I could find my feet again.

That said... I don't think I laughed so much when Luna was going on about 'You're supposed to ravish me. Where's the ravishing?' bit.

The Red Panda was a good choice for his animagus. Mischievous and playful, yet solitary. Plus, it's a cute and cuddly for kids and girlfriends.

The replacement prophecy was hysterical. Loved how that coloured everything the Dark Dink did after that.

My only frowny face is over the epilogue where Ryuu doesn't age, but Luna does. That was a crappy reward he got, even though he had a lot of children and grandchildren.

Overall, this was a wonderful story. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
kookiepup12 chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh My God! I just started watching Natsume Yuujin-Cho (by random selection too) and I just happened to find this crossover. You were already one of my favorite authors on ffnet (you've written the two BEST HxH crossovers I've seen), and this just settles it. YOU ARE AMAZING :D
Luna is so ADORABLE. And I'm never getting over Ryuu's mortification. haha
Kairin chapter 19 . 1/23
Hi! So far I'm enjoying this story so much!

One of the things that I like the most was how you settled the Magical Japanese society and academy, and the mix of spiritual and magical power - it's super interesting, and I'm impressed at the lenght you constructed new ideas (like the magic structure and the familiar bonds). I'm growing too protective of Ryuu, and just loved how closed Takashi and Ryuu came to be. But at this point of story, my heart is clenching for what had happened - and I know it's just the beginning!

I'm looking foward to read the rest of the story!
Thank you for writing this piece!

p.s: how not love hatake-sensei? Really; I'm in love with him. haha
Polaris A. Black chapter 15 . 1/17
Good chapter
Polaris A. Black chapter 14 . 1/16
Polaris A. Black chapter 13 . 1/16
It was an okay chapter. I hate seeing Ryuu acting that way but hopefully he won't always be like that.
Polaris A. Black chapter 12 . 1/16
Lol I wonder how different this Kakashi is to the original one in Naruto. :) also great chapter it was very detailed which is always a good thing in my book.
Polaris A. Black chapter 11 . 1/16
Too lazy to sign in so I'll just be reviewing as a guest. I absolutely love this story so far. And I can't wait to see what changes you make to the canon stuff.
MrsH chapter 2 . 1/2
I suffered through two chapters of this mess because it was listed as a sequel to another story that was well written but ended without reaching any conclusion.

In the original story, goblins and a squib rescue a young Harry. So I was expecting the "sequel" to pick up where the other one left off - or at least in some future within the same AU. (A sequel, after all, is defined as a work that continues the story of an earlier work.)

Instead I find an inomprehensible story that has Harry back at Privet Drive, some kind of Pokeman(?) inspired anime/manga characters,and a complete and total shift away from the original.

I've read a lot of fanficttion, but I've never seen anything that was this ridiculous. Why bother calling something a "sequel" if it isn't even set in th same universe? Can't believe I wasted the time to plow through two chapters that make no sense at all in the context of a sequel to the original story. I certainly won't be wasting any more time on this mess. Worst "sequel" I've ever seen.
Archivest chapter 30 . 12/30/2015
How on earth did Malfoy make it into the contingent of Durmstrang students? I was kind of under the impression that only students of age would be going to Hogwarts for the tournament, seeing that in the books, it looked like all the students from Beauxbatons burst into tears when not chosen by the Goblet of Fire. Obviously I could have been under the wrong impression due to preconceived notions, but even so, I figure only the best of the best were chosen to represent their school
Archivest chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Something that niggled at me for a while. I'm sure that since Harry learned Japanese Sign Language (Nihon Shuwa; JSL) in Japan, he must have taken the time to learn British Sign Language (BSL) before going to Hogwarts? If so, where was this ever mentioned? If that was an oversight, then I apologize for pointing it out, and we'll just attribute it to author's creative rights, yeah?

I love (yeah, the wrong word I'm sure) all the emotional turmoil and nightmares Harry is going through during the aftermath of his first year. It's certainly far more realistic than Harry Potter from JKR's books.