Reviews for Haunted
Tsukiko K chapter 36 . 6/6
Why did you kill off Shogun?! That makes zero sense! Who cares if Malfoy wanted revenge? Honestly, it could have been avoided.
Tsukiko K chapter 3 . 6/6
I can't tell what age Natsume is and that's annoying. It sounds like he's an adult now, which is disappointing, but I can't tell since they have 'classes'
SolitaryGray chapter 22 . 5/21
I know he's not dead, but, the last para got a few tears to form in my eyes..
This chapter was an amazing read..
SolitaryGray chapter 21 . 5/21
Luna's conversations were hilarious! XD
SolitaryGray chapter 20 . 5/21
I really like the concept of the student exchange program.. that way, harry gets so much time to spend with his friends..
Also, just wanted to point thsi put you wrote satoshi nryuu as 6th n 3rd years, while it should be 5th n 2nd ..
SolitaryGray chapter 13 . 5/20
So much happening on his first day, no wonder poor ryuu was exhausted.
Also, you write so many details! I am lazy so I skipped some of the explanations. ;P
Golden-yellow, natsume's eyes are golden-yellow.
I liked how natsume replied to Petunia's rant.
Onto the next chapter now :)
SolitaryGray chapter 3 . 5/19
Okay.. they re cousins.. or is it called step cousins.?

I liked the whole prophecy thing , with a part of its meaning being obvious and some of it being not so clear. Looking forward to read more and find out what it means exactly.

Nature is 32, and it's been three chapters, and no hint of any ship?! .. guess I'll Just have to wait and read.
SolitaryGray chapter 2 . 5/19
OK, now I am wondering why I thought they would be brothers in the first place.. haha..

Hmm, another guess - for the key, maybe it's a key for the natsume family locker in the bank which the goblins operate(?)
SolitaryGray chapter 1 . 5/19
An hp/ny fanfic, and a complete one at that! Many thanks.
Hmm, harry sees youKai AND has magic so i am assuming he n natsume are brothers and maybe takashi has magic as well. Let's see, onto the next chapter we go! :)
Oxymironic chapter 48 . 12/13/2016
Why was it that James gave a better "reconciliation"(?) than Lily? It feels like she wasn't really forgiving him for what he said to her back then. If anything it was like a cheap shot at making him feel worse. Maybe that's just the way I'm reading it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
And like those five wands it has a fire based core; this one a tale feather from a fire phoenix." You spelled tail wrong. Just wanted you to know if you ever do another round of edits. I love all of your stories
Kithrin chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
i just wanted to point out, if person is cremated the DNA would've been completely destroyed
Telvara chapter 43 . 2/11/2016
This story is a lovely piece of work, the more realistic results of Ryuu/Harry's suffering, the counselling and aftereffects seem much more reasonable than the more standard 'magic fixes (almost) everything' standard used in many stories.
As someone unfamiliar with the manga/anime side of this crossover, your in-story explanations have been much clearer than I had expected, which I am very grateful for.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 52 . 2/7/2016
I'm not familiar with Natsume Yūjin-Chō, so I had a bit of a problem relating to and getting into the story. Initially I gave up at chapter 10, then realized that if I moved to when Ryuu went to Hogwarts I could find my feet again.

That said... I don't think I laughed so much when Luna was going on about 'You're supposed to ravish me. Where's the ravishing?' bit.

The Red Panda was a good choice for his animagus. Mischievous and playful, yet solitary. Plus, it's a cute and cuddly for kids and girlfriends.

The replacement prophecy was hysterical. Loved how that coloured everything the Dark Dink did after that.

My only frowny face is over the epilogue where Ryuu doesn't age, but Luna does. That was a crappy reward he got, even though he had a lot of children and grandchildren.

Overall, this was a wonderful story. Thanks for writing and sharing it!