Reviews for The Prince and the Pauper
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Oh My God.

I need the next part. This is so damn awesome.
EternalFalsity chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Alois and Ciel are so adorable when they're talking to eachother :)
I hope they can get away from their butlers _
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
O_o oh, crap! nooooooo! ;;
please tell me you'll continue!
can't wait to see what happens next!
Lilting Lithium chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
OMG MOAR
TrustYourPartner chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
To the both of you:
This story is very nice. Actually, that is an understatement. It is completely fantastic!
You two do very well with writing; you have pleasant grammar, are very descriptive, and you are very creative. Not to mention kind of funny. I am sure I laughed a few times, and I giggled A LOT during chapter 3 o3o
I like the way that this is turning out, but I am slightly anxious as to how this will end. I mean, the pairings are making me anxious as well since they are obvious, but there is soooo much hinting.
I love your use of imagination for this story, it is most certainly one of my favorites.
Never stop updating this, I will wait patiently for every update and I will be looking forward to them! I have to see how this will end.
Keep up the good work, guys c:
Sincerely,
Vicky
MasterxAloisxTrancy chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
MOTHER OF FUCK, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
okay i think my eyes have shriveled up and died...but NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *cries* ciellllll...SEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB...nuuuuuuuuu

anyways that was awesome *thumbs up*
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Oh my giddy god...JSFNUIGVSRGHRG LOVE THIS STORY! tis way past my bed time and i will most likely be killed if i get caught up this late but sgjo;uadadftdaadhur ME LIKE!
Flightless503 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Now I'm somewhat confused with the relationships...

The Cielois made me happy, at first it seemed as if the SebaCiel was one sided, and I can't determine whether Ciel's feelings towards Sebastian are romantic, or curious, or simply friendly, like a father and son or close friends. No one knows what Alois is thinking, considering we don't know much about his past. Is he a sex maniac, or is he just confused? Does he crave pleasure, or someone's love? Perhaps you could clarify this a little more to your readers, or leave it a mystery if that was indeed your aim.

I like te storyline so far, I'm eager to see how things go from here, and how the relationships develop, though if it really is a SebaCiel pairing, then I'll probably stop reading. You might want to change the pairings, too, if you're going to focus more on them. I await your next chapter!

Huggles,

Emzi
xx chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I love it a lot! :3

I honestly love AloisxCiel,but I don't know who ends up with who now! :O Also! Although I don't want Sebastian with Ciel like lovey dovey, the end is so saddd! D:

Keep writing more guys! I can't wait to read on!
sal.badger chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
i almost forgot what this story was about! i'm glad to see it's back, though :D

oh my, what bad communication between sebastian and ciel! now they both have to suffer...not for long, right? don't make them suffer for too long! i hope to see the next chapter soon :)
Kratos the Divine chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Loving the story so far, and I'd really like to see more out of this. I hope this story doesn't die. Keep up the good work.
midnightsun chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
that was...waaaaay sexy! lol, i loved it
eleksav chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
i applaud you, thanks for making this story.
Nikki chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Dude that was F****** HOT!

Btw why did you keep me waiting so long! I was on the verge of dying! *cries and bangs fists on the floor* Do you hate me or something!

Anyway excuse my tantrum, I have issues. Yeah so, love your story, keep updating! (That means don't jeep me waiting!) *kisses your cheeks* BYE!