Reviews for To Give Your Heart
Kawaii-Sally chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
LUV IT ! Keep up the good work ! .
MissyCrow chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
More plz
AwaitTheRise chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I love this. Too bad it was never finished. Sigh. Well, you can't always get what you want.
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
It's not in my nature to leave reviews for a story which is still in-progress, but I liked it so much that I feel compelled to. The way you write is very good, and the plot is lovely. And to answer your question: I absolutely love the romantic side of Itachi.
Thank you so much for this story. Even if you won't continue it, it's really nice and I admire you a lot for it. Good luck for everything :-)
cherspiece chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Way to make a cliff. Your story's great so far, with a few emotional tap here and there. I cant wait to read the next chapter, so goodluck and keepwriting!
Rain of the Stars chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
I'm interested to see where you're going with this.
DASDAS chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
LOVE THIS FANFIC! ITACHI'S SUCH A HOTTIE!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
First of all, I really enjoy your story. Second of all, it's actually pretty well done, too. There are, however, a few things I wish to point out. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything; I just have to mention these things because I have a bit of OCD...and this is how it chooses to show itself.
Rap-this is music. Wrap-this is wrapping something up, like a present is wrapped in wrapping paper, or wrapping your arms around someone's neck.
Peak-this is the top of a mountain, or something else mountain-shaped. Peek-this is looking, like peeking through a window.
To-this is used if you're going somewhere or doing something, such as going to the park, or going outside to jog. Too-this is used when saying things like, "Me, too," or "I ate too much food."
Your-this shows ownership. For example, this is your story (and I rather like it, too). You're-this is short for "you are." It's used for saying things like, "You're beautiful."

Anyway, as you can see, these issues are minor, but...forgive the OCD, but I CAN'T HELP IT! So, please continue writing and keep in mind the above advice.
I Dream of Art chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Omg, I'm just in love with this story _
A-Colour-4-Crazy chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Xrhtdyjxrtzejrzfykfykjdbfcmy ! It's so cute! Awwwwww! Please update soon, I'm completely hooked!
Some.stranger chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
GOD, I LOVE ITACHI. UPDAAAAAAAAATE.
MewHanyou chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! About time, so is that other bitch finally gone? I hated her with a passion
animelver14 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Great Fanfiction, cant wait till you Update. :D
LaughterGirl chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Yay! I am so glad you update soo alos glad that Sakura is out the hospital and that she and Itachi are back together I also think you can go somewhere with the end of this story :) I am excited to see what you will write up :)

Yes I am drooling in my mind due to the thought of itachi being all romantic..
You are not weird lolz

Goodluck with your studies
NaRcIsSiStIcAlLy In LoVe chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
aww, so cute. Poor Sakura, getting hit by that car. Hope she gets better soon. Update soon.