Reviews for Feathers
alistarsmusic chapter 52 . 5/4/2012
Haha I am so glad that this chapter was on Zan's POV! I kinda have always wondered what it's like in that little smart head of his. And it made me realize that he is a lot like Aela. He just does things and doesn't care. It's like an adventure to come to him. But I'm glad because I don't think I would listen either. I would rather go and discover and risk my life if I had to than stay and woonder what if? And to know that Zenith and Luido are going too...It's going to be the best awesometastic adventure ever! And Russ is funny. I can't believe that he doesn't really look the way he's been described. I guess the best way to stay hidden is to look like something you wouldn't look like...I wonder what will happen in their fresh start? If that's what the sequel will be about... ;D
alistarsmusic chapter 51 . 5/4/2012
I think this was the hardest chapter to read. And even though I saw it coming, it was hard to know that Aela would be sacrificing herself to save Archer. I'm just glad that he understood in the end and even before that, that he came to realize that he was hurting her and he stopped. But I think that most heart breaking part of this chapter was the beginning where it felt hard to let go of Zan. Since in way, he was also a major part of this story. So he grew on me too and I could barely bear that she left him. I don't think I would have been that strong or brave. But whoa! I can't believe Koliko and Zidane met them in the afterlife! Or that in reality, the whole time Aela and Archer were another version of them in another world. I really didn't see that one coming. But it made sense in a way. Other than the initial shock and surprise from that, I really loved this story! XD
alistarsmusic chapter 50 . 5/1/2012
Okay, I feel the tears threatening to spill out. As I have said probably a half dozen times, your a great writer. And even though you may or may not be close to finishing this story, I thought I should tell you anyways. I hope this will be a series like your previous story. I really liked that. And your fantastic at coming up with new ideas and keeping them balanced and leveled out. I've probably read a lot of stories since I joined this site, and I have read from everything. (Not genre) But from okay to good to great to awesome. I'm a bad critique because I don't like feeling like I've offended someone but I like giving the nicest compliment I can. So in a way I'm still telling the honest truth. Just not all of it. And I think your stories are the best. Other than that, I am so happy Aela saved Luido from dying. I really don't know what it would be like to not have him in the story anymore. And what Zenith told her really broke my heart. In a good way (if thats possible) I really hope they meet again. I also hope I get to read more soon. Oh, and I knew those feathers were special. :P
alistarsmusic chapter 49 . 5/1/2012
I am so glad they found Zan! But the way he was being held captive is starting to get me worried...I really hope they save him in time. Especially with the way Archer was acting...he sounds maniac. Totally not his normal self. I wish Kelly had never broken the seal. He would probably be normal. And I'm also worried about the human population. If I remember correctly, there weren't that many people left and having so many dead from the demons must have left a huge gap of people dead. I don't even think they can replace that many people very soon. It will take decades. Other than that, I really thought it was nice and kinda funny how Luido explained how he knew from his demons instincts that she was part demon too. I'm just wondering why he didn't say anything before? Maybe not to freak her out? Well, I can't wait to read more! Hopefully the rescuing of Zan is next. C:
alistarsmusic chapter 48 . 4/21/2012
Lol. That last part was a little funny. How Anon thinks to herself that Archer was never Kelly's but hers. But I'm so glad things were explained in this chapter. Now I understand everything. I think... :D But I'm glad Zenith has nothing to do with what has been happening with all those deaths. But now I feel a little confused about Archer...Okay maybe I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything...But I'm trying to understand. Anyways I'm glad things are semi-settled between Russ and Zenith/Archer. It would have been sad if he hurt him thinking he was the bad guy. And I'm still worried about Zan. I don't he's been this absent for so long. I really hope he's okay and they save him in time. Oh and I can't believe B is gone... :(
fairy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
nice story
alistarsmusic chapter 47 . 4/10/2012
Woah...I don't even completely understand what happened. Well in the beginning. I'm confused about the names. So was Archer really Zenith and Zenith Archer? But why would they switch their names? That's probably the only part that has me really confused. And that night when Anon's parents died in the fire, did Archer die? So who is the "Archer" that currently lives at the demon mansion? It's just all so much to take in I can't even wrap my mind around it. But I'm happy to see that some of the mystery is clearing up with Anon. So it makes it a little clearer for me too. I hope I can get it later...And I hope things about Russ start clearing up too. What "Zenith" said about him made sense. Its weird that he could be so strong when he hasn't made it obvious that he's been eating souls like the rest of the demons. Hope Anon finds Zan soon. I'm starting to get worried about him. :/
alistarsmusic chapter 46 . 4/9/2012
Okay...I am totally confused. Not about the overall chapter but the ending... Is Zenith really the murderer of Anon and Zan's parents or no...? Ahh! I'm totally losing my mind just wondering about it and trying to figure it out. I think it's his reaction when he saw that Anon was a seven tailed fox and he was surprised. Why would he get so surprised if Russ told her that Zenith already knew what she was and was out to get them. And Zenith didn't even know there were two/three foxes out there...Hmm, so confusing. But now I'm wondering more about the strengths of both the fox and wolves. Are they even or is there an advantage to one than the other? Oh, and I think I'm still distrustful of Russ. I may be over thinking the chapter but his reaction to finding out that Anon and Archer being souled was suspicious. I can't wait to find out more! \(n_n)/!
alistarsmusic chapter 45 . 4/8/2012
The chapter I've been waiting for...sort of. Things are totally getting confusing and all from here. First, I cannot believe that Russ is Anon and Zan's uncle. That's so crazy! And I didn't even expect that...at all! And second, he's a demon too! And so are they...well half of them...that's was just...whoa! XO But I wonder if they have powers or something...? Oh and third...Zenith is the demon that killed their parents...? Whaaaat? That can't be...I thought he was a good demon. I guess I really messed up on who I thought was on the good side. And now I don't know what to think...Zenith is the bad guy. And I thought he was good. Even Anon was shocked. I wonder how she's going to confront him? Or will she tell Archer first? or will she not tell anyone but Zan and avoid the demons in all? I can't wait to know! C:
alistarsmusic chapter 44 . 4/8/2012
First off, I can't believe B could tell what Anon did with Archer. That's so weird... n_n' I guess that shows how close they are to each other as friends. But Anon did have a good point...If Zan could see the glow too? I wonder what he would think to that? :3 And YAY! Luido is back! I kind of missed that guy. Sure he can be a little...childish but he's also a sweet demon. I guess him having Anon and Zan as close friends has helped him be more out there. And about Archer...I'm worried for him. Even though I like Zenith more and all but still. It doesn't seem normal for him to be all out of sorts when he's not even human. But a demon...Hope it goes away. And that vision they had...does it mean their more connected to each other than before? But hopefully things go well...It would be nice to know what is missing from Archer's memories. :]
alistarsmusic chapter 43 . 3/29/2012
Hmmm...Russ is a very mysterious man. But since my last review I have been thinking a lot. And I've come to the conclusion that I can't trust anybody to be on the good side except for Zenith, Archer, Anon, and Zan. Anybody else might be the evil demon that is taking so many lives. And god this chapter was so sweet! I loved it even more than the last two! I love how Anon is starting or has started to trust Archer. I think their relationship is starting to grow a lot more... n_n' But now I'm starting to wonder what the dream she had in the beginning was about... :/ At least I know that the painting of the fire is about that day with her father. But somehow it's connected to Archer and I don't know how. Or if it's a good or bad thing that he was part of that dream. I can't wait to find out more! \(n_n)/
alistarsmusic chapter 42 . 3/28/2012
Okay, maybe I loved this chapter a lot more. :D I really liked how Zan and Anon had a brother/sister conversation about her love life and how she is with Archer. It was nice to hear what Zan had to oppinionate about it and what he thought. And it was sweet how he got sad because he thought that Anon wouldn't pay as much attention to him anymore because she was with Archer. It's nice to see how strong their bond is as siblings. And come to think of it, what has happened to Russ? He hasn't made an appearance in quite a while...And I still can't understand why he reacted the way he did when he met Zenith...And now I'm getting a really big suspicion...What is Russ is the evil demon that's taking so many lives? For some reason this seems a lot probable than it being Kelly. I wonder if I'm right?
alistarsmusic chapter 41 . 3/28/2012
I loved this chapter! It was so different! I don't think I've ever read anything like it. Well maybe something similar but not really either. What I thought was different was the way that you wrote the part where Aela is dreaming about Archer. Although I don't think she is really dreaming. What I mean is it seems more real than it seems imagined. And I can't believe Zenith didn't want Aela and Zan to go over for a while. I wonder if they have started to get suspicious about Kelly? For some reason I have since she seems to always have bad intentions. The way she faked being engaged with Archer would be one and getting angry that Aela kissed him then slapping her. And basically trying to ruin her. But I think that is only the negative in the surface. If she can be like that than somehow she could probably be much more evil secretly.
alistarsmusic chapter 40 . 3/5/2012
Good question from Anon. And I don't think everything will be okay. I know there usually is happiness in the beginning but then it's always followed with some type of tragedy. And even though I feel something will be coming soon, I'm in the in between stage. I want to know what will happen and I don't want to know either. But other than that, Zan is a smart boy. I can't believe he knows Anon wasn't there for a few minutes...I still can't wrap my head around that or even the fact that I forgot that Archer can play instruments. Or Zenith. I didn't know he could but I should have figured. He's good at everything and so is his brother. Anyways I think I'm starting to like Archer a little more. I really liked how he understood Anon when they were dancing. :D That was the sweetest thing I had heard in a while. :3 I can't wait to read more! And this chapter was amazing! XD
alistarsmusic chapter 39 . 3/1/2012
Aww...I really liked that last sentence that Zenith told Anon. It shows that nothing can faze him no matter if she is souled to Archer or not. I think I just fell harder for him. lol \(_)/! But Archer is alright. I just keep wondering what he feels or thinks whenever Zenith says things like that to Aela? Not that I think he gets jealous...I hope he doesn't. There's no need for the brothers to rival against each other. And when I started reading, I also wondered about what Anon was dreaming about? She said him, so I figure it might have to do with Ael? I think there is more to their history and past than I would have thought before. And god! That Kelly was such a two faced faker! I hate her each time even more. She's such a nuisance... u_u I think Archer feels annoyed and embarrased about the way Kelly has been acting since the beginning. I would too... :D Awesometastic job! I can't wait to read more of this amazing story! XD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »