Reviews for Batman's Sidekick, Bruce's Son
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/11
Aw, Daddybats!
I think this was great. A very quaint idea, and all the bases seem to be covered (spelling, grammar, and all that).
Keep up the GREAT work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Fluffity fluff! Great oneshot! :)
Gothom's Ninja chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW that was adorable! I LOVED IT
Mockingjay chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
AU? No, it was perfect. I loved it. And that's kind of rare with tis type of story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awwwwww that was so sweet and cute and i just love it! great amazing job!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
so fluffy .
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
nice
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I like the father/son fluff in it! it's always nice to see the caring side of Bruce with his sons. Dick's always been my favorite robin!;) I like Tim and Jason(they're cute!), but I love the original! and I love what he became too! nightwing! I lve that name!XD anywayssssss, great job!;D
DinoSlushi chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
are you reading this from a comic book or writing it yourself? cause i dont remember it happening in the show.
GreyBlob chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
AWWW. Well written! You had a great grasp of Batman's character and I liked the reflecting that went on in this.
KKCopper chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Gah i melted into a puddle of fluff iloved this so much! Alfred's line on adapting - EPIC *dont u just feel so proud of urself when u come up with epic wordy phrases like tht?* Bruce was awesumly written, the father son moment at the end ROCKED and the part tht made me LMAO was whe batsy was thinkin how hed have to 'beat him with a stick to keep him away" GAH i just died of laughter so thnx for tht _

Keep writing

KKCopper
newdog14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love fluff, and if a Daddy!Bats moment makes the story slightly AU, I say who the hell cares? Your story rocks!
Cunningham0208487 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
aww i loved it! :D
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was very touching. One of the most, if not THE most, touching Young Justice stories I've ever read. It was beautiful. I love what Alfred said before he left the room. And how deep you showed Batman's care for Robin. This was truly amazing.

I love how you wrote in how Robin's childhood had been: fighting crime instead of being a normal kid. It was very realistic. Even the part about Bruce holding Robin, if I may say so.

This touched my heart on so many levels and I loved every single bit of it. This is kind of like the good thing that could have come from "Failsafe."

It's bringing an optimistic light on a seemingly bad situation. I really like that about this.

Again, this was amazing and you're a great writer. Please write more stories like this. _

-JesusLover13
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I loved Bruce's thoughts. This was beautifully written. The descriptions were my favorite part. And Alfred's line at the end. Alfred is amazing.