Reviews for Conference
lynne-monstr chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah, this was so beyond fabulous! Outsider POVs are such a guilty pleasure of mine (not to mention, so hard to do well) and this was just perfect. I loved Miss Carson’s thoughts on Roderich and Gilbert, and the little details of their relationship were written so well and shined through.

Lol, I don’t really even like kids, but the mental image of Gilbert lifting up Ludwig in one arm and Feliciano in the other is just too adorable! Great job!
AngeSama chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was so cute!
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
aw so cute

made me smile

thank you for sharing this!
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was nice!
BlackWindButterfly chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I had thoughts about Roderich and Gilbert raising Ludwig just the other day so I was ecstatic to see that someone had put this in fanfiction form. I adore your writing style and the way you portray both Austria and Prussia. I do believe that I will be adding this to my favorites.
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was utterly adorable and so well written! You should totally do some sequels featuring the other kids interaction with each other, or the parents (FrUk anyone?)

I loved this!
1732091 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Your fics need more love, seriously! I loved how it was from the point of view of the teacher, it made things interesting to see how other characters would react to their relationship.
Nivell chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
YES YES YES thank you for writing this! OMG I've been craving a PrusAus story where they're parents/guardians of Ludwig like whoa! You must of read my mind! Please make a continuation to this cute story...I would love to see this couple interact with the other parents or even lilLudwig's POV of his two parents or his classmates. So cute! So Ivan's a daddy too? I wonder who his kid is...it'd be adorable if it was Latvia!
violonforte chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Little Ludwig is adorable! And I love how you wrote the interaction between Austria and Prussia. They are so beautiful together.

Great fic! More, please! :D
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Although I usually ship PruHun and AusSwiss, I like PruAus when it's written well and this definitely fits the bill. This is adorable. I love protective older brother Prussia and the idea of little Germany organizing the kids is hilarious. I also love the less extreme displays of affection (kissing as opposed to omg let's jump each other in public). Overall, this fic was just soooo precious. It made me smile.
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Aww, cute
SternEinFeuer chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Adorable! So very adorable!