Reviews for Isn't It Wonderful?
KAISRE chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This has to be one of the best Terqua fanfics I've ever read, not for the fanservice or senseless cliches, but for the complicated relationship between Terra and Aqua. You've done such a wonderful job developing their relationship from start to finish and the fact that you wrote from several POV's helped explore that. To be honest, I was awe-struck and sparkly-eyed by the time I finished reading.

My heart clenched when the two sort of had their "Falling out" at the Mirage Arena, and I was worried that this would truly be an Angst fic, but the ending you wrote made me happy beyond belief haha. I'm glad that you didn't make Ven or Eraqus seem partial to either side and you played out your themes of opposites and (loving) antagonism very well. The part where Aqua and Terra were fooling with Sora made me giggle :)

Aside from being absolutely amazing, this story was very dynamic, especially for a one-shot. You didn't stick Terra and Aqua into those cookie cutter dominant-submissive roles that I see going on a lot, even in some of the more better known stories. Those two are well rounded characters and who's to say that one has to cave in under the other? Hurray for intense relationships ;)

Sorry for my rambling review haha but you did a very good job with this story and you certainly have the right to be proud of it! I hope I'll get to see more of this Terqua stuff from you :)

~Kaisre
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
very cute :) i'm not a big fan of TerQua, but this was very well-written and very heartwarming X) good job
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow, this was really good. I rarely read angsty, but I'm glad I read this one. I never realized Terra and Aqua's relationship could be seen as "destructive" to one another. I like that theme! It made me think. LOL :P Also, I like how you had alternating perspectives before it mostly settled on Terra and Aqua.

This was really well-written, but there are a few spelling errors. Over all, I think this piece is really good. I was sad when it got to the part where Terra and Aqua were fighting in the Mirage Arena and then I laughed when Sora was kinda eavesdropping on them only to walk away when the time seemed fitting. XD

Again, great job! I really enjoyed this! :)
XemnasForceXIII chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I must say, I'm really happy that you decided to make this a Terqua story rather than Vanqua. :)

The beginning seemed so carefree and bright, and then became darker and sorrowful. The conflict between them because of their one special moment was interesting, and it only became more intense during their meeting at Mirage Arena.

I liked the fictional KH3 theme, and Sora snooping around Terra and Aqua's private time was humorous. :P

Overall, this oneshot was excellent. More than worthy to be on my favorite list.

~ Terra ForceXIII ~