Reviews for Emptiness
Dimitri chapter 8 . 5/20
Please continue this story . It's awesome I love it
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 8 . 8/27/2020
Oh my god I wish it happened this way it would have made a lot of sense! And I always wanted them to revisit that guy and rescue him lol but they never did, you really did an awesome job with this! I really enjoyed how everyone split up into groups as an effect of Ichigos change. I live that Sado came along and I always loved his story and to be honest he is one of my favorite characters haha he’s so loyal I love that about his character.! I loved that Byakuya let him get away Lolol I can absolutely picture soul society doing this to Ichigo if this were the case Lolol I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2019
well its seems they got them selves in a spot of trouble
Black Bankai chapter 8 . 2/21/2019
That was awesome
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Trioxid chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Love it! Please update asap!
Luna1532 chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
This is so AWSOME
StarCadet chapter 8 . 2/14/2017
Please continue this awesome story.
Aquawyrm chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
Oh no! I'm afraid for Pesche and Dondo, now!

Also, there's no way I'm going to believe that Yamamoto doesn't know that Byakuya Kuchiki might decide to help Ichigo. That old man is way too sharp for that.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Huzzah! I can't wait until they realize he's "in control."
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Well.
Please keep writing!
SoulMore chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
FAN!~
maxe03 chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
This was a good fight and had a nice end. Though I must say I thought he was Vasco lord level, and what happened to it taking a lot of soul reapers to deal with minos
maxe03 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Really none of them see anything wrong with turning on their allies what ungreatful sobs,a d I hope Chad can talk to his inner power to get strong er
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I wonder if chads or the other are able to goto their inner world