Reviews for Merlin Series 4: How it Should Have Ended
ImperfectIsPerfect chapter 8 . 6/3
This was absolutely brilliant and the last chapter, gods the last chapter, was beyond hilarious (yet true) XD
rabbit keys chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
bless this chapter tbh
AJsRandom chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
LOL! If I'd reviewed every chapter, they'd only have the same one word in them: "YES!" Because you're brilliant and cheer me up. Also, I think all blonde jokes originated in this Camelot, what do ya think? :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
that would have been awesome and i think BBC would be doing some riots.
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
If season four had ended with that, I would have gone insane (or at least more insane than I already am) and gone on a Merlin forum or something and ranted for like a month. This is so funny though! Gwen yelling at Arthur! Yay! :D
xBookEaterx chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Oh, God jajajajajaja aI love your wrtiting!
xBookEaterx chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
jajajaja This is one of my favorite humoristic fanfics EVER! jajajaja I'm literally crying because I can't stop laughing!
xBookEaterx chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
LOL.
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
And when Merlin got a hold of a shred of manliness, he tended to cling to it for all it was worth.

Pff. I died. So true...why is it so true...?
Rachelle Lo chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Hilarious.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
If they pull something like that for the huge reveal, I will march into BBC headquarters with an army of fangirls, burn the place to ash, use an interdimensional transporter to summon Merlin and Co., and tell Arthur that Merlin has magic myself.
obsessivereader95 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
HILARIOUS! loved each and every one of them. honestly, I can completely relate and I actually had a big discussion about practically all of these points with my brother. plot holes just suck sometimes!
Kilgharrah chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I am Sooooo Very glad tha t that is not how it ended, I would have died.
KilgharrahHahaha chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.
If this had happened, I would DIE.
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Amen. I was worried I was the only one thinking this!
"Merlin, you idiot!" I screech at the TV, much to the frustration of my poor, long-suffering family. "YOU HAVE MAGIC! Quit the dramatic lines and save the damsel already! Oh...ugh. Well, never mind, just go and kiss then, huh?"