Reviews for Nevermore: A Maximum Ride Novel
fangirler chapter 9 . 3/15
Argh! *beats head against the wall* There's no chapter eight!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Actully prealgebra is easy
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
...wut? It went from them being kidnapped to them all good
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Hahaha! Yes! Maya sucks and so does dylan!
csarcher3 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Even though the book's already out you should continue this is sooooo good!
SolangeloXMalec chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Chapter six is so... what's the word? Unexpected, ya, that's the word. I didn't see any of that coming I'm hooked. I really don't want to be writing this because right now I want to be reading chapter seven. :)
You're awesome!
Holly chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I always liked Fang a hundred times better than Dylan, so in a way I'm glad Dylan was a traitor. I never really liked Maya that much either, but I have to admit, I liked her more than Dylan. I always thought there was something about Dylan ... he was too - good. LOL.
But I'm not going to lie and say I thought Maya was evil, because I didn't. I think Angel is good and she's a bit cute, so it would be a shame if she turned bad. Regarding Ari, I read on another site that he comes back to life yet again! I'm kinda a bit glad because I always felt sorry for Ari, because it wasn't his fault he was what he was, and he only wanted to kill Max because he felt neglected and unloved, and like she was given all the attention an love in the world.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
I love that chapter it is so awesome and fang and Max 4 ever
oh-doctor-you-soniced-her chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
oh-doctor-you-soniced-her chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
toe walker chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Awwwww... a great ending!
WhiteWinterAngel chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
THANK THE LORDY THAT YOUR A DYLAN HATER. I AM SO FREAKI. favorite restaurant was destroyed and yah know what the new name is try DYLAN. Se

ry fit really like the story so far Ik what u mean bout short chapters here I. Writing chapters o over 3,000 words n then. I'm like why the heck am I doing that so now I'm only doing 900. Great story update soon.
Altairius chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter
toe walker chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I realy do like this story... But it took to long to update it.
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
YES! I just knew Dylan was evil! Haha! That stupid, I would-say-more-if-I-were-allowed-to Gary Stu!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »