Reviews for Starry Eyed
Chloe chapter 1 . 3/1
I know this is a little bit too late to say but, THIS IS AMAZING! I just watched Bridesmaids and i cant move on. If u'll respond to this, may i request that u please continue this? Becoz it's great pls pls pls! Thank you! :))
Anita76 chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, great story, thanks for posting! :)
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 1/3
Really sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw the potential for them!
eventide89 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
YES! Watched this yesterday, and as soon as it finished I was like "there should be Annie/Helen fic, that'd be schweeeeet", because the dynamic between them makes it so much more interesting. And HERE IT IS! Just wish there was another chapter or ten...

Kudos to you, great stuff.
That-Rotten-Acorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
In a weird way, I sort-of ship this. I really love Nathan/Annie, but I suppose this is more... I don't know... unpredictable? Because in the movie Annie has it in for Helen so much that you can't really imagine her wanting to get close to her at all, but yeah. Cool twist. :P

Your basic idea and your description is good, the only thing I'd say about this is that it could be maybe a little longer. The end was good: "And Annie can't help but think that Megan was wrong Annie may be her own problem, but she isn't her solution; Helen is." Aw.
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see something between these two. The awkward pause they shared after the wedding where Helen just stared at Annie for a few seconds too long was just adorable.

Anyway, very cute story :) thanks so much for writing it.
Anonsorry chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So sweet
Tee chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Soooooo cute! More Annie/Helen!
SugarKane Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
BEAUTIFUL ABSOLUTELY FANATASTIC I would say make another but it's a one-shot so...Anyway love this and love you for making it
Dn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Excelente! justo lo que necesitaba leer luego de ver la pelicula xD Great job!
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awwwww, in the midst of all their dysfunction, I could totally see these too hooking up. Just watched the movie, it was freaking hilarious. : D Great fic. : )
EmilyGleekFreak chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is so sweet, I'm sad it's the only one because it's such an awesome film but fingers crossed some more with come along soon. I defiantly think you should carry on writing the femslash fics for Bridesmaids, actually I beg you to! I loved this, well done, keep it up and write more soon, pretty please:)
Natasha Ball chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
loved ur story eeven though its the first ..hope u write more stories about helen and annie :)

fabulous work x