Reviews for Harry & Suzy
gaschalk chapter 22 . 10/9
I like what you have done with the rewrite of this story. I am looking forward to chapter 3 and beyond.
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 10/5
Think it is dangerous to trust Dumbles so much. Excellent story, a very dyed in the wool Harmiony fan, buf this is a very good ship, and so long as you don't pair Hermione with Ron the disposal everything will be fine
Aries Christensen chapter 4 . 8/15
re-trial, you mean trial... re-trial would mean he has a trial, but he never did.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 22 . 4/5
Have you started the remake of this yet? I LOVE this story and want to read more! Did Harry leave? I need to know what happens next!
Rocker Meow chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Yeah, reading the same things over and over again do get tediously annoying after a while.
The Light from Within chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I like how this story is presented. I've read the first three chapters of the 'rewrite' and I like it. In both stories, I like the additional story material, and, of course, the illustration of just how manipulative Dumblejerk really is! You've really got him shown for who he really is.
noylj chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
I wouldn't want my parents portrait in my BEDROOM.
The have no modesty with Harry's parents watching, yet they do no exploring on their own?
noylj chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
If they are married, why can't they change together?
Seems rather uptight.
A Green Chicken Wing chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
There is no such word as publically. It should be 'publicly'. I see a lot of people making this error.
at-nightfall chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
There is little problem with Mr. being a firearms collector in the UK.
The problem is him owning operational firearms. Hunting weapons are a solvable problem.
Concealable weapons as in handguns are very strictly limited.
Long guns are limited to three shots without reloading.

Any operational automatic weapons would have to be kept in a military armory.

Why is Draco being blasted from the Malfoy family tree that big a problem? If he would be considered the child of an unmarried mother, and his father doesn't accept him, he would only be legally related to his mothers family and thus be a Black.
imperator277 chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
A Green Chicken Wing chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I really like reading this story. I am familiar with Old Crow's stories and enjoy them also. Thank you for writing this!
General Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
This is a brilliant chapter, keep up the brilliant work, I'm relly enjoying this.
continental-line chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ravenclaw, that's interesting. I thought that he would end up in Hufflepuff with Susan and Hannah.
Gruffard chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
And the ball rolls. Chessmaster Albus. Now to see if he more well meaning good guy or actual evil mastermind.