Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
arses21 chapter 4 . 1/22
Poor Pen, what a horrible situation! Sorry you stopped writing there, this is really good!
lwilson1933 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Great story, I so wish you had finished it:(
sam121464 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
please update soon
Lenika08 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
me encanta, continua por favor! :)
Claire Randall Fraser chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Morgan sleeping in the car is so Morgan. I hope you continue with the story.
foxy21 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
oh come on why does it take so long to update a story please hurry and do so
paigeydoll chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Poor penelope! She's amazing and one of my favourite parts about the show. Great job. i can't wait for the next chapter and to see what happens next.
ScaryAnne chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
aww I hope she ok and let's Derek in!
winterscldierr chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Really great chapter! I totally loved how jealouse Morgan was of Reid. You did a great job, I can't wait for the next chapter. And thanks for updating. :)
jenny crum chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Great update, I am glad that she is opening up a little to everybody. She is getting to attached to Reid, because he is the one that saved her I think.

Derek feels hurt that he can't get close to her but she is letting Reid. I bet she is having a flashback from the night she was attacked.

I just hope that she doesn't push Derek away out of fear, I can't wait for more
winterscldierr chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I really like this story and I would definitely like to read some more, so please update soon!
ScaryAnne chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
poor Penelope and derek aww Reid is do sweet can't wait to see what happens
jenny crum chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I hope that she lets Derek help her but I am afraid that she is gonna become attached or fall for Reid.

I can't wait for more
jenny crum chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I feel so sorry for Penelope she is completely devastated at what happened, Derek is devastated because of what happened to her and that she turned to Reid instead of him. I love it when Reid talked to Derek and tried to console him.

I hope that in time she will let Derek help her. I can't wait for the next update
foxy21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
in my opinion the story would be better if there was more detail in the story garcia gets attacked but like i said more information such as how garcia moves on and deals with what happend how the team deals with what happend while being there to help her through it or can she even move on and will she let her family be there to help her all i can say is the story has the potential to be good