Reviews for Fake Date
lemon-rind chapter 20 . 3/12
I've been trying to keep my emotions at bay, but I got hit by a tsunami, mate. Thank you.
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Brilliant! I have read this pretty much in 1 bit! I loved the way u mixed the personalities up a bit! Please do a sequel!
HighOnFaberry chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Damn i didnt know u were into boy!rachel and i think its like this, i just think her personality took such a huge turn that shes just not rachel anymore, sad to say i like quinn being more dominant or being the boy..
HighOnFaberry chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
The only thing that bothered me in this and previous chapters is that so many people are screaming... Like most of the time everyones angry, also rachels changed here but i kinda hoped shed be this cute sweet rachel not this type of rachel...
broadwaybound2016 chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
AWWWW I AM SAD TO SEE IT END BUT IT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING! I LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!
TrustInFaith chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
I loved it.
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Rachel and Santana are cute :)) aww. hahaha
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
This was sweet. I love Rachel, Puck and Santana's relationship. Rachel and Quinn were adorable together and Rory was a nice addition. Well done.
dgronison chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
There were a lot of grammatical errors and such but I can say that this is a very nice story. Your Rachel easily lost her "Berry-ness" but that fine since who doesn't like badass!Rachel, right? Quinn is adorable, too! Kudos for this one!
hoglee chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
so freaking adorable! I love this story. Fantastic job.
goneGrimlight chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Hey, I'm enjoying this story, really good job! I know I'm only a couple of chapters in, but I'm loving it. Only thing is a lot of small grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes, and I was wondering if you'd maybe like for me to edit/Beta it? It'd just make it easier for people to read, is all! Again, really enjoying it, and get back to me if you want me to Beta!
Bubblineh chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
I loved this! And you shoul totally do the road trip fic :D
TrustInFaith chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
I loved it. Post again soon.
rose weasleey chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
awwww what a cute ending! loved it thanks for not leaving it this is one of the few stories tha i really love that much to go to favourites :) congrats for the amazing story
Cassicio chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
Sad to see this fic go, but I loved the journey :)