Reviews for Invader Zim: The Movie!!!
meline387 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Twinkle-Roseet chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
aw...HOW CEUTE! 3

anyways...just to show the public my stupidity

I never even knew why your story was all with "the camera zooms in..." and stuff like that until chapter 11. I was all "why the heck was this story written like that? it's soo annoying" then i finally read the title..."" and im all..." an idiot" O

anyways about your story, it was really good D you should have had a little mini story of Zim and them meeting with dib and them though, but its your story /

great job ]
glancesherlock chapter 19 . 2/7/2008
Awsome! I don't think I could put into words how good this is! You should have been an writer for the series! *favorites story*
Ominous-Shadow chapter 19 . 4/15/2005
I really enjoyed this mean Movie, LOL! It was really good. I like how you ended it with GIR and FIR in the yard and fading out to the earth. I could really visualize all that. Keep up the brilliant work!
SonicFan21 chapter 19 . 3/22/2005
That...was...AMAZING! Nickalodeon(SP) should really think about making that into a movie. It was more than just a fan fiction. You got all the characters' attitudes down perfectly and everything. Storyboard was great and detail was fantastic. You should somehow find a way to tell Nickalodeon about this.
Invader Johnny chapter 19 . 1/25/2005
This was one hell of a story, I really liked it. You really captured the characters perfectly, you should send this to Jhonen.

Maybe youll get lucky and be able to do this one as the actual movie.
The Qing chapter 19 . 1/5/2005
Wonderful, awesome, terrific, DOOKIE! There aren't enough adjectives that can describe this masterpiece! This is by far the greatest Invader Zim story ever! So I was thinking, maybe you should send this to Jhonen and see if he approves. If he likes it he might even put the story on the Real silver screen! ...Well what are you waiting for, a chauffer? Do it! Go now! This is your finest hour, do it! And God speed! Good luck!

~paid for by the once and future Qing.
Zornith chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I think "slime creatures from outer space" by weirs al would be good
Peter b Borowski chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
organizm earthlink . net, no spaces. EMAIL HIM NOW!
peter b borowski chapter 19 . 10/4/2004
I love this. Hands down. plus i'm too lazy to login. YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT! I GOT JHONEN'S EMAIL! It's organizm I'm not sure if it works, though... SEND THIS FIC TO HIM! DO IT NOW!
Raan chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
Better idea:

Red: [leaning down to look at G.I.R.] Well, I see you’re still functioning. [to Purple] You owe me 40 monies.
janey chapter 19 . 4/19/2003
i love this

you are definatly my most favorite zim author

i also enjoy your taste in music :)
Agent Dark Moose chapter 19 . 4/2/2003
Mose: O.O WOW, THIS IS AWSOME! -runs around in circles- The's gotta be a way to contact Jhonen! It can't be impossible, cuz he's gotta have ane-mail addres or a phone number... I can't wait until you put up the credits and DVD features! -big grin- But, wow, you made this back in 2002... Seem like I'm going to have to wait... a long tim... ;-;
Lunis chapter 19 . 1/24/2003
Ooooooo! I loved it! It seemed just like a movie! I wish it was a real movie! I would pay a lot to go see it! It's on my favorites list!
Agent Dark Moose chapter 18 . 1/17/2003