Reviews for Fight Club
Souless666 chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
Ok, that was kinda hot.
Souless666 chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
I feel for Ruby...and this is Ruby 2, and I really don't like Ruby 2. I much prefer Ruby 1. Anyways. Can't wait to see what happens next.
nanodo chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
I love love LOVE this fic so far! this AU is really interesting and the writing is amazing. really this deserves a lot more attention! can't wait for the next chapter! 3
Souless666 chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter
Souless666 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
No happy (ish) endings. But no Destroyed lives. (LOL Now ya got to come up with something esle. LMAO)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Yeah, I'm still reading. Nice to see things moving along.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Good story! I like the different story line.
DeansMuse chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
Didn't originally want to read this because I thought the way it was tagged that it would be a wincest fic. Not that into that. Definite Destiel fan which is why I'm glad didn't go through with it this chapter. Very disappointed that he followed canon and did Anna but oh, well.

Can't wait for him and Cas to get a clue. Hope Sam doesn't give that bitch Ruby another chance like he did in the show.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Souless666 chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Great chapter, I must say.
Souless666 chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
had to know Sam would try and get himself killed. Ah well. At least this Ruby is starting to be more on Sam's side so, maybe, she'll turn on Lilith and Crowley before its too late.

I wonder if she knows about the deal Dean made.
Souless666 chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
UM...If Sam's just been stabbed in the back, and Dean's bleeding to death, and Ruby's pretty much out for the count, does that mean there's no one to save them? I mean, unless another demon comes along with the intent of not letting Sammy die.

Clearly Lilith is trying to get out of starting the Apocalypse (Who wouldn't if it meant you got to die. LOL). So, I'm guessing, someone that wants Luci topside has to come save our heroes. LOL
laurenhollie chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Just discovered your story and devoured all 10 chapters! It's original, very interesting and I'm excited to see where you are going with it. You've done a great job with all the characters and I like that you've brought Anna into it because I also think she has a lot of potential and was a little under-used in the show. This last chapter with the parallels of Sam/Ruby and Dean/Anna is really very good and like I say, I really want to see what's going to happen!

Please keep writing and update it soon!

Lauren
purpleispoetic chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Eeek! Thank you for the quick update! Just what I needed to read before I head into work! Castiels eye descriptions were INCREDIBLE! Mishas eyes are pretty amazing, and I love the world cerulean as a descriptor! Makes me think of a blue, black, and gray stormy sea :)

Also the way you had Sam with Ruby and Dean with Anna simultaneously really foreshadows the path that they're each about to take. They tried to do that in the show but I don't think succeeded as much as you did with this. Your flashbacks were really succinct and on point and I didn't have to once go back and read and figure out which person I was supposed to be reading about. It all flowed really nice.

I laughed out LOUD at this line "Wow, harsh. Do you think I could get Cast to show me his?" Ha! It's just adorable. Dean is like a stubborn child :)

The way Dean and Sam are 'with' their respective 'girls' in this chapter was done really well too. Idk if you noticed this but in the show Sam seems to be a lot 'rougher' if you will, with the girls he's with. Not in a mean way just in a bulky, strong kind of way. And Dean is always forceful but a little sweeter if that makes sense. Anyway you have that done really well.

Anywayyy (sorry for the rly long reviews hahah) Soooo looking forward to the next chapter! If I'm being 100% honest... I can't wait to see if Castiel catches Dean with his sister... Hahahah :)
purpleispoetic chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I LOVE this story! :) As an avid viewer (and full-time obsesser...) of this show please believe when I say I really think you have a real grip on these characters. Deans cockiness, Sams stubborness, Rubys snarkiness, Castiels bold shyness, Annas innocence... I could go on and on. You have fabulous lines and really great descriptions. Lots of subtle things that maybe I'm just overanalyzing but are incredibly brilliant. What comes to mind right now that really stood out in the last chapter was when you had Dean 'straddle' the barstool. It just really fits his ego, and his character so well. Sometimes Dean just oozes sex and you really have that town to a T. (I really hope that made sense haha!) Anyway you're incredibly talented and very brilliant! Please please please continue with this! I'm hooked! :)

Also... I love this show so I'm a fan of all the pairings kind of (ALL Supernatural love is fine by me! hahah)- but let me just say I've never really been too big of a fan of Destiel until this story! I really really think you should continue with that and I read what you said about thinking you don't write it very well and totally disagree! The way you write it makes it seem very plausible and real, and Dean and Castiels reactions are so spot on it makes me wonder if it did! Haha! Anyway just wanted to point that out too ! :) In reference to this chapter I would really love to see Dean make Castiel 'curious' ! :) :)
thursdaysisters chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is such an awesome premise!