Reviews for Christmas Eve with the Ponds
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 3/30
Loved this! It was so sweet! the River x Doctor shiping! XD
Random Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! That was the best ending ever! I seriously love this, though I'm not sure why it took me until way past Christmas 2011 to find this (well, I wasn't a whovian until 2012, but still)! Well done, and not any grammar mistakes that I noticed, unlike a lot of fic writers which is really quite unfortunate. Will be checking out your other fics!
irikedaworld9654 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Really good story! The characters were really well captured and gotta love Amy's attempt at being mother in I don't get the balloons can you explain please?
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aw, v sweet. Love Rory's ornament, and his attitude during the Monopoly game, and Amy being rubbish at being a mother-in-law, and what was up with the balloons?
Justascrewup chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was delightful. Bantery, fun snippets with everyone and I love the hints of smuttiness thrown in :)
Gabi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
THAT WAS ADORABLE!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"It was mostly quiet. A bit of wind outside, and he could hear the fridge humming from the kitchen."

...Are you psychic? The one day a week that I'm somewhere with a humming fridge (my fridge at home is run on propane and does not hum), it happens to be slightly windy outside, the window happens to be open, and I just happen to read this fic at a point in time when everyone is going to bed and the apartment is quiet enough for me to be able to hear the wind and the humming fridge. Kinda creeptastic, there.

Anyway, the fic made me laugh. I particularly liked the bit about Monopoly. :]
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
What a wonderful Christmas story. I got a little misty when River spoke of her childhood.
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved it! The balloons are the best! Everyone was very well written, especially the Doctor and River!
olivia chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
loved this story but i dont get the balloons!
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I actually re-watched a good man goes to war, and I get it now! LOL you genius!
flarey phoenix chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hmmm now I know I'm not the first to ask but... Balloons? Lol

Great story, love how you've written the doctor!
timelucked chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I...this was a great story.

The way you captured the essence of the Doctor was astounding. Truly. Not alot of people have the talent to encompass the man, in any of his forms, as well as this. I loved every scene in this.

The one where River threw his hat into the bin - AH, priceless. "My hat! Hat murderer!"

And I loved the cute scene under the tree. River, River, River. And Rory having to nearly get the gladius - made me chuckle.

Serously, though, all the characters you nailed to a T. God, there wasn't a moment in this where i was like, "Hmmm...could use improvement." No. Throughout the entire thing i was like, "I BOW BEFORE YOU, OH GREAT WRITER OF CUTESY AWESOMENESS."

Really though, everything about this - and i can not state it enough - was amazing and wonderful AND NOTHING HURTS!

You did a truly fantastic job and this is one of the best fanfictions i have read.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was very sweet and a lovely thing to read on a cold (not quite snowy) night!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
the mighty hand of rory williams. me likes. might use it in a story, unless you copyright his hand