Reviews for Shelter on a Foreign Shore
GKJessenia chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This story made me very happy, which came as something of a surprise, as I rarely enjoy AU fics. Thanks for for that.
As for home..."I should have called it/Something you haven't somehow to deserve."
twenty5thnight chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Really neat fic, I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing ).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This one is one of the most amazing alternate worlds story I've read! Thanks so much! Keep writing!
Kiratt chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wonderful story. Great job with the characters, and the au-verse was brilliantly developed. I look forward to reading more from you, in the future!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Very nice, somehow it all brought it full circle though I still think Neal would be going out of his mind there ;P
btw this would have been much easier to read if you put the chapters into chapters, I noticed you marked them but it just would have been easier to not have everything on one page
Ship's Cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Enjoyed this story thoroughly, good job! You handled the characters well and the kids were believable!
reader82 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This story is amazing. I loved every single word. You caught the original characters so good. Your characters and the original ones went so well together. And I liked the plot. How Peter dealt with loosing his arm and job. And the happy ending. I love those. Thank you for writing!
Triumphia chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love this story!
The story consists of all elements that makes me feel pleasant or painful or like a pain in the ass, and I'm amazed at how they are all put together as the story progress. The general background of upstate countryside and horses and the wild is also a fresh air amongst all the fanfics of this particular show.
In all, this story appears like a blended dish and I really love it.
kyamei chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I loved this story. Could not get up from my couch till I was done, it was just brilliant. Loved the plot, the writing, the dialogue, everything. It was wonderful and different, and I loved Jess (though her brother not so much!) and Elizabeth's sister, all of the original characters were great and the WC ones were accurate. Great story, really!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
What a wonderful, complex piece! Great AU! Thanks!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww so awesome. A brilliantly written beautiful story.
Loved it by every single pixel of my screen.

Wonder only why one chapter instead of separated chapters... But it never bothered me...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
great story! loved reading it!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 7/20/2012