Reviews for Confessions
Samantha chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
LOVE IT...I am a huge D/P fan!
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I like it a lot. Love the D/P 'ship :)
DebC75 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Hi! This is a note from the author. I just removed an anonymous review from this fic. It was a flame, and and a not nice one, and honestly my only real flame in MW fandom ever. All because the person didn't like the relationship I was suggestion. In all the years we've had MW on that's a first.

I would like to address one thing this person said, though, just incase anyone else is reading this:

"I'm sorry, I'm just a REALLY huge dedicated Miranda/Declan fan... you know how it is, since you're Peggy/Declan and all... you have to be fierce!"

Ummm.. no you don't. Because you're not likely to change my mind for one thing and because it's only fic for a cancelled show. What ship I follow or what ship you like doesn't matter in the long run. And sending people nasty letters in all caps is rude.

If you don't like it because of the ship, don't read it. Or don't review it. Just don't flame.

DebC
Miyo chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Ohhh, this is cool :P I love that episode. Peggy and Declan, sittin in a tree...Lol
Jenn Osborne chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Pretty good. I like it.
mjmm chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
You are really fast,great story keep it going.
Medie chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Well I'm not a D/P fan but this was quite lovely! Thank you for sharing it! You do wonderfully with these as usual!