Reviews for The Right Way to Fall
aberdonian67 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was awesome! I love your writing style, and the characterization was fantastic! Definitely one of my favorite White Collar fan fics :)
stijk2014 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I love this story
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very nice.
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is just lovely- such a nice picture of Peter and Neal. (Although, now I really want to see what Neal'd be like as a guardian angel).
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love this. It's so sweet.
Leonore09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
For some reason I never read this story before. I loved got Peter and Neal just moralistic Peter who gets tripped up by the rules . Neal being a close friend to Peter and saving Elizabeth . Peter at the last moment saving Neal and then gets demoted to being human and gets the girl. A very good story.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
lol great ending, and a very different but somehow still the same bond between Peter and Neal.
Though it would have been nice if everything wasn't in one chapter...
Triumphia chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
The article is just brilliant!
Though at first I thought the story may begin as a sbusequent story of the original White Collar, which meant after Peter had died, he became a guardian angel and time reversed and the same years of Neal's lifetime went on and on for two thousand years in all. If so, Peter may have a long story to tell.
Still, I like this story very much, and the ending was beyond my anticipation. Peter can become an FBI again and "Burkes" will probably live happily ever after, as well as Neal.
Love it!
JSML chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This fic was better than I had anticipated! Great writing and I love the ending:)
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I liked that! Everyone seemed very much in character and this was a really fun idea. Thanks!
last1stnding chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved this clever concept; a delightful change of pace while still staying true to the show's premise. As ever, Peter and Neal can pinpoint each other's strengths and weaknesses. The part about the victim's of Neal's so called victimless crimes was hard hitting, as it was intended to be. In turn, Neal pointing out Peter allowing himself to be shackled by rules so much he is missing 'life' - or at least part of angel life! (Personally I think the angels did the right thing in allowing Peter to go back to being human; now Neal can take care of him for a change! I also love "The Beginning"; the mind boggles thinking of what Peter, Neal and Mozzie could do as as team. Best of all, I really enjoyed the Peter-Elizabeth relationship; even under these circumstances, they are just meant for each other.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Loved this. Peter is a totally adorable guardian angel, and his unworldliness whilst falling for El is sweet and very in character. Neal is... well, Neal... and I like the way you write the dichotomy of his warring sides. The need to be the cleverest, to prove himself the smartest, whilst always wrestling (but often losing) with a small voice of inner conscience. Great stuff!
Wondo chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Brilliant! I instantly fell in love with this story. Original and creative.
You even included what many people tend to forget - no crime is "victimless". Innocent
people suffer. I enjoyed how you intertwined what we love about our characters
into a new love story. Kudos!
May we hope for a sequel?
Shayne Pratt chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I just..I don't...I can't...there just are no words! But I shall try:

So often people try to pull off "so and so is really an angel/timelord/what have you" but so few can actually do it! and not only do it but write it in such a way that it really invests you in the characters! I mean, I guessed what would happen by the end of it, but you're story telling was so good that I wanted to know how and why and I just couldn't stop reading!

I hope I stung my crazy thoughts together in a way that made sense.

And please oh please have a oneshot spin-off of Elizabeth's reaction to Peter showing up again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was pretty awesome. Gotta say, as far as awesomeness goes, that was well and truly up there. Great job :)