Reviews for The Mew War
Veh Bella chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Everyone is so OOC it's not funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Your story suck because usagi will never have done something that selfish
KawaiCardMistressOfSakuraCards chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
It's all Usagi's fault! -.- And you dare call Ichigo a freak?! And I even considered Makoto as my favorite Sailor Senshi... **(* (*#( &#*!#( )(#)( _! )!_(#!#? # #( *#(&!(#!)(# hmmpPpp
Mistyx7 chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Sailor Moon always has to be better. I think a better ending would be that they both decide that are equal and shall live in peace.
Natari chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
isnt usagi princess and future queen?
doesn't that count?
The Queen of Water chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
That was cool!
SuperNova23 chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
This is really well written in comparison to other stories I've seen, even if some chapters are a bit short. But in all honesty, Eternal Sailor Moon could most likely handle all the Mew Mews together. Heck, Uranus and Neptune could handle them all. Now I'm not saying the Mews are weak, just that the Sailor Scouts are stronger.

I understand Rei possibly splitting, since she has sometimes claimed to be a better leader, but Minako should have stuck by Usagi. And if they were out to kill, they do have ultimate attacks: Mercury Aqua Rhaspody, Mars Flame Sniper, Jupiter Oak Evolution, and whatever Venus gets.

And if Usagi was truly being thrashed that well, Setsuna/ Sailor Pluto would've intervened. She always steps in if Neo-Queen Serenity's life is in danger, and that happened about four times in the story.

Where were Chibi-Usa and Hotaru?

I would like to see a sequel. Maybe with the Outer Scouts?
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
erm...right

i really feel like i need 2 get my opinion out there but ill try 2 b as nice as possible so here goes!

ok i like both shows a lot even though i think sailor moon's the best of all times but why do i always find fanfics where they fight? i mean they both fight for love and justice don't they?

but once again i am forced 2 take sides, altho it is a no brainer for me- SAILOR MOON!

yes why did those stupid mew mews beat the sailor scouts? and why did the sailor scouts split up? those girls have been through hell and back together at least five times and they've earned their super sailor and eternal sailor status's! don't forget sailor moon has the silver crystal-the most powerful thing in the universe! and if the outers had been there the sailor team would have totally pwned the mews!

the mews only fought for a year and even then the aliens weren't realli evil, if they took one look at queen beryl or nehellania or the black moon or galaxia they wdnt have lasted a day! bad ichigo striking a nerve on poor usagi by reminding her of beryl! i mean honestly they wouldnt know they were born if theyd had 2 face villains the sailors had 2 face!

and also the mews defend earth the sailor scouts defend the UNIVERSE.

GO SAILOR SCOUTS I STILL LOVE YOU!

ps im rly sorry if i sounded mean and nasty, i actualli rly hate flame wars but i really couldn't leave it without saying what i thought, it just made me feel better