Reviews for Silver-Side Up
LittleMeowMoo chapter 1 . 7/27
Unusual but interesting :)
yugiohfan12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love it! Thanks for writing this story. It really gave me a good scenes to imagine. I liked it how the characters was portrayed. :))
Saaya chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was excellent. The possibility of Near and Light working together in this way is absolutely fascinating, and it is a great idea for a story. You have a way with words that drew me in; I was able to picture characters and events clearly, and although there was no explicit material in the story, it was still sensual. Once again, I really loved the story. Nice job.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I have never - I don't think - seen this pairing anywhere before. This was well done, especially for such an unusual pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is amazing!
Sleepingonclouds9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That story was boss loved it!
Naire chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I loved it. Very original and sweet :)
Unending Shadows chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was so well-written, my eyes have just glanced at silk upon a row of polyester...W XDD

Anyway, this was excellent. I loved the ending where they just sort of relished in their meeting and then let everyone else be amazed and horrified by their unity. The bond between these two that you have portrayed as an alternate ending is fascinating and so...mature. Though I suppose what else can be said about Light and Near. : 3
MaliciousGod chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, this was fantastic! :D I've never read any LightxNear before but this was absolutely amazing! I loved it! I never thought Near would consider joining Kira, but this made it seem really believable :) As usual, this was incredible and I adore it! :D You are a marvelous writer!
NearxMello chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was...AMAZING! I loved it! I want more! :D
darling devotee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very, very nice :D
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my Kira! That was one hell of a fic! But damn it you and SantaGod are such a tease! *pouts* Why can't you guys make a multi-chapter fic? I mean there isn't any LightNear fic.'s out there, and then I read SantaGod' and then yours and they're only one-shots. *cries* Oh well, I still LOVED this fic and will keep eyes open if you make more. *grins*
SantaGod chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Luna, you've done me a great honor by writing this. It's more beautiful than I could have imagined, and it far exceeds the original. I bow to you, my dear, and thank you graciously from the depths of my soul. It was a wonderful birthday gift.

I would love to see more written about this pairing. Apparently it's growing on me more than I ever imagined it would.