Reviews for Penpals
shrug
Ariesp19 chapter 64 . 12/25/2015
Hope for more soon
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 33 . 12/11/2015
I like the story so far, but one thing on this note:
Harry was technically physically abused in the books/movies as well. I.E In the beginning of the movie (and I think in the book as well) Petunia hit him in the head with a frying pan. Dudley obviously bullies him, "Harry Hunting" and hitting him. Starving your ward would count as physical abuse, shoving them around is a slight for of physical abuse, and locking them in a space to small for them is also physical abuse(the cupboard was described to be filled with webs and possibly some mold, which can affect his lung growth, and it was stunting his growth because his body would try to adapt to fit the conditions). There's a lot of layering to Harry's abuse, and a lot of it is subtle and implied.
Anyways, I'm going to continue reading now~
aihikari91 chapter 69 . 11/1/2015
This is excellent story and i know it's been a while, but this is really good and I hope to see an update eventually or is this story abandoned? i really like this story and i hope i can see another new you
d chapter 56 . 10/31/2015
I was crying when Harry stabbed Tom's diary. It was so sad and at that moment, I wished you didnt allow that to happen. It was . WHY? WHY?
d chapter 56 . 10/30/2015
SakuraLuck chapter 56 . 10/30/2015
NO TOM DONT DIEEEEE
IceBabe7723 chapter 69 . 8/19/2015
I know it's been a while, but this is really good and I hope to see an update eventually. Hope all is well. :)
kiroigenaya chapter 69 . 8/4/2015
so is this story abandoned? I really like it :/
RambleSchapalon chapter 67 . 7/15/2015
OMFG...Tom/Voldemort is like the smartest and most genius Dark Lord, but yet he can't pick up the most OBVIOUS clues that Harry Potter is his Harry.

Sometimes Voldemort is frustrating me so bad that he increases my blood pressure!

RAWR!

I want those 2 bone heads to get together already. :P Stupid silly love birds.
brandfreakwriter chapter 69 . 6/25/2015
this an excellent fanfiction. please continue the good work. i look forward to new chapters
Alovic chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Dumbledore says that the key to defeating Voldemort is love...
... and then he makes it so that the two can't connect the dots on their own identities.
Slow clap for you, Dumbledore, for being part of the reason on why Voldemort is a Dark Lord.
Dumbledore never did have the best impression on Tom though, and Tom didn't do a great job on making a good first-impression.
On a second note, I hope you post another chapter, or at least an author's note.
Of course, if you've come across some problems in your daily life/social life then I dearly hope that all your problems are solved or at least obliterated. I'll just put that out there since sometimes that is the cause of authors when they stop updating for so long... and you might be working on a different story, but I wouldn't know because I'm too lazy to check.
Well, this was a ramble... Basically, I hope that all problems you possibly have pass swiftly and peacefully and that you find your muse again if it got lost in the woods or something.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 60 . 5/31/2015
Go with the first one since it's already written and I don't like the sad ending, nor the 'Voldy captures Harry and realizes(snake Voldy Harry17)' one.
LunarisDraconis chapter 56 . 4/30/2015
im crying its so sad diary toms last words to harry were "I love you" so sad
A-Fighterlady chapter 69 . 4/5/2015