Reviews for Penpals
yoooooo chapter 71 . 12/3/2017
you have to update thisssssssssssssss!
rinningan chapter 44 . 11/9/2017
...For some reason I'm seeing harry as the Watson to Tom's Sherlock...
Arathelia chapter 49 . 11/8/2017
I really love this story so much

I love how you are explaining Harry’s psychological state (and let’s be real, Rowling never really kept to logical character in regards to Harry, showing aspects of his abuse but never showing it having any effect on his personality or actions), and Tom’s care for “her” is so wonderfully in character for him as well. “She” is his, and it is so frickin’ adorable!

And Dumbledore is such a bag of dicks, it isn’t even funny.
Guest chapter 71 . 11/7/2017
I LOVE THIS Please continue!
Arathelia chapter 47 . 11/7/2017
Did Dumbles really just attempt to dull Harry’s feelings and memories of Tom, even after seeing how close and helpful the friendship clearly is to the two of them? What an arse.
toniaosakwe chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This chapter always makes me cry!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Plz update sn hpe tom nd harry work out the truth sn love if they work out that albus put a spell on harry nd get revenge for it
blueroses97 chapter 71 . 7/26/2017
Please update soon I havent read a story like this in a long time.
Wild Birdie chapter 52 . 6/21/2017
Wait so Tom is demisexual?
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 71 . 6/5/2017
i love this story. please update soon the moment i read thisni couldn't stop jow im sad that it isnt further.
Superratty chapter 71 . 4/26/2017
Please continue this story! It's been a while and you've written too much for you to give up now
manapohaku2 chapter 71 . 4/20/2017
Love this, hope you continue it's amazing.
manapohaku2 chapter 52 . 4/20/2017
Don't you mean 5 more years and tom should be 13 in 2nd year. Like sirius he would be a year older than the others. Hermione is a year older as well.
domsijohn chapter 71 . 4/15/2017
Molly just gave sirius stuff away that bitch is feeding her family off of sirius money and acting like its her house i hate her for that. Total happy that harry kept the book and now has the loced a huge part wants tom to take bach his soul from the pieces that or left to have sirius keep all the dark object i found it unfair that they all or at sirius and yet harry got stuck with the dursleys the only issue i have is the chapters your on 64 and yet we are barely started the good parts i kind wish rryton ginny molly get killed of
domsijohn chapter 70 . 4/15/2017
No one ask harry what he wanted albus rsised him a lamb to the slaughter