Reviews for Penpals
A-Fighterlady chapter 69 . 4/5
This story is amazing.
WHY chapter 69 . 3/15
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'VE BEEN WAITING!
Reader chapter 69 . 3/13
I LOVE this story. Awesome plot, wonderful characters, etc. I really enjoyed reading it :)
I desperately hope that you haven't abandoned this fic
Greetings chapter 69 . 3/4
UPDATE PLEASE IT HAS BEEN YEARS! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU UPDATE! THIS STORY IS TO AMAZING NOT TO HAVE AN ENDING! SO PLEASE FOR HARRY AND TOM'S SAKE PLEASE UPDATE! Thank You.
MyFluffleFix chapter 48 . 2/21
The house was under a fidellious charm I think it was called. You forget the address the instant you try to find it. Btw I love this fic.
chrysanths chapter 50 . 9/2/2014
I was actually imagining the end of first year involved memory loss. Whoops. My mistake. Although I'm still worried. Partial memory loss? I... am not quite sure yet.
chrysanths chapter 46 . 9/2/2014
Screams. Dumb-door did it again. That's so cruel. So now what, when he sees the diary, he won't recognize it? Although... Did he get to Ron and Hermione, too? SCREAMING AT THIS. Y.
chrysanths chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
That explains...
chrysanths chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
Hedwig can transcend time apparently. Okay.
chrysanths chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
The chapters are... too short to be considered chapters. If you wrote out ten of these at a time? Maybe.
JIMIRMA chapter 69 . 9/2/2014
Harry and Tom make such a cute couple! But really having Harry as a FEMALE dog? last time I checked animagus does not change ones gender. Him being a dog animagus is fine, just not a female one. I do hope this story has a happy ending, it's just to sweet to be a tragedy.
SpiritTrainer chapter 69 . 8/28/2014
arg this is such a good story but now its just stopped abruptly and i wish there was more. please continue writing. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 69 . 8/2/2014
Have u given up on this story? Please update and don't give up
Guest chapter 69 . 6/13/2014
Another chapter porfavor? pretty pleases with a whole bunch of cherries on top? :x
Im rather picky chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
One note in this chapter: Chipmunks are native to North America (except for one that lives in north Asia) and are not found in Europe. Unless Hedwig went to the Americas then she most likely never seen a chipmunk. Thus it is rather unlikely she would use that as a comparison.
I is a common mistake to make for North American Natives. I went to Germany once and make a reference to chipmunks... I had trouble explaining exactly WHAT was a chipmunk (in German no less, that is really hard!). I ended up saying it was a orange mouse-squirrel with black & white stripes down its back that stuffed nuts in its cheeks.