Reviews for Perils of the Red Line
Euaki chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Hahah...This is awesome!

It's like a novel for the real One Piece!.

Please update *bows* PLEASE! ;)
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
VLS chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Great chapter please update soon!
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I really like this story so far! I hope Luffy and Nami and Zoro and Robin end together in this!

UPDATE SOON!
dark prime 0 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
i'm enjoying the story, and it's nice that your makeing small changes from the manga

a thought did ocure to me from the 1st ch when i reread it

with nami/robin standing there while the fight happened if some of the pirets started to hit on them and either they or chopper put them in their place (lol chopper comeing to the rescue)...little foreshadowing of strenth on their part

not really finding any grammer or spelling mistakes and the story is nicely fleshed out, yes longer ch's is always a good thing

the luffy/Rayleigh fight, it would be intresting if the others could fell or see something that makes them come to see what's going on

could be good for a reaction to luffy's strenth since the crew rarely fights together, which i think they should do more often like at the end of ends loby on the bridge or even in movie 10 after they all met up (AKA covering each others backs or setting up combos)
Tai Ru Kaerisato chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow! Love your story! Pweeeeease keep updating! :D
XFangHeartX chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is very nice! I like the hints of LuffyXNami in the first chapter! Keep it up!
universal646 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awsome. it waS great, and you should definetily keep doing more chapters.
ZoRoLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love it!

I hope the new-found romances are ZoroxRobin and SanjixNami...I don't mind LuffyxNami if you decide to pair them up but please pair Zoro with Robin! I'm begging you! I absolutely love them! and more babying Chopper..he's adorable!

Update soon!