Reviews for On The First Day Back
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Lol, i loved the bit when he walked in on those people so funny. I would love to read a prequel trip. ;)
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Prequel about the trip to Maris? I would! As long as it's as funny as this one :D

Hilarious! Continue please!
SolemnSoul chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Poor Rowan, his innocent eyes will never be the same again. He should put up a sign saying 'Please do not bathe in the bukshah pool! PLEASE!'

And yes, I would like to read about drunk!Allun convincing Rowan to get his ear pierced. (I wouldn't be too surprised if Allun actually blackmailed Rowan into getting an earing...)

Another awesome fanfic!
Somebody325 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Thanks for the message that this was up.

Interesting story. Digging bukshah is an interesting concept to think about. I imagine it'd take them a while to get through to the garden!

The details on the Maris wedding is a nice little touch, the ceremony seemes well suited to Maris people.

I imagine piercings could very well be a hit in Rin, and possibly with the Travellers too. Actually I always kind of imagined Travellers with earrings and jewllery anyway. When Annad says "people from another land" does she mean the Maris? Do the other children not know of the Maris beause I was just wondering why she didn't name the people.

Quick note: Is this a typo/grammatical error? "Is that Rowan hiding you?" Should you have added the word behind into that sentence maybe?

Thanks for sharing this story :)